More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who will you follow in this world?

Alexandrax a dragon

Alexandrax or Alex for short was a male dragon and 58 years old. Being a dragon this made him about 18 in terms of maturity when scaled to the humanoid races, even the elves aged and progressed at the same rate as the other humanoids and most monster races but then stayed youth between the ages of 30 and 700. Dragons on the other hand matured really slowly. He would not be considered a full adult or equivalent of 21 until he reached 100. However, being over 50 made him sexually mature hence the approximation of 18. Like all dragons, he had the potential of being really intelligent but learned thing really slow. He was therefore still in school with people at his own level even though he was decades older. His scales were green with impressive purple belly scales. He could breathe fire, a common trait, unlike his childhood friend/ex-girlfriend, and only other dragon he had grown up, with Lilly. She had blue scales with yellow belly scales and spit acid, a very rare trait. He was 35 feet long from head to tail when normal but could use magic to shrink down to the size of a large horse or centaur.

15 years ago he had moved from his home town to a town with a few more dragons, enough that they had a class of 6 around his age that were currently in the last year of 6th form. They were being taught by the parents of one of the 6 whos name was Maximus or Max. He was a bit orange and brow scaled dragon with no ability to breathe fire or any other special substance. The others in his class were: Fantasia a dragoness who had no nickname and purple scales could breathe out bolts of electricity but it was cooler to say she could spit lightning; Archipelago or Arca a dragon with green scales and greeny-blue belly scales that looked almost like seawater, he could spit up a geyser of boiling water; Valdorim or Vlad a dragon with crimson red scales and blue belly sales who could breathe fire; Finally Vincitutus or Vicky a shy dragoness with an earthy green-brown body and dark green belly, she could breathe fire. While the other guys fought over the affections of Fantasia you had a bit of a crush on Vicky. She was, however, too shy to approach with your feelings not saying more than 5 words in any conversation before curling up to hide from what she saw as too much attention. You also still thought about Lilly and missed her presence.

The only two full adult dragons it town were Octavian and Voluntas, Max's parents. Being so rare dragons saw it risky to have too many dragons in one place. This is one of the reasons why Lilly did not move here with you. Your parents were dead and you had been raised by Lillys. The parents of the other juvenile dragons lived all over the country. Lilly would have to wait for one of the dragons to graduated and move away before she could move. Besides the 6 juvenile dragons here (Colchester), Lilly and her family in Peterborough (Author's note: I think that is where I said the other main stories are set except the American one but can't quite find where I said it) there were only 5 other dragons your age in England. They had a class up in York and their parents lived all around the British isles with a total of 30 living dragons on the islands.

Vlad was very proud to be the grandson of Dewi the welsh dragon from the myth. His family had a rivalry with the descendants of Albion the white dragon. Albian was one of the dragons that lived in York she was white with light blue belly scales and could breathe ice.

All of this was running the backdrop to your greatest achievement getting Vicky to go on a date with you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)