More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zoidlord Zoidlord

Whos next

Alexandra daddario

Preggo banger vol2

Celeb Alexandra daddario

It has been forty eight hours since I fucked kate hudson and I already have a new celeb client. I head out to the address I received in a text. It brings me to a fairly nice house so I park and walk to the door which has a note that says com on in, so I go in and head to the living room. I round the corner which reveals Alexandra daddario heavily pregnant and naked as the day she was born doing yoga. I clear my thoat and she just keeps going, I quickly see she has wireless earbuds in so I strip and wait till she is on her knees facing away from me and I start eating her out getting those juices flowing which gets a low moan to escape the stars lips after her moan she takes the headphones out and says you must be mike right before moaning again. I stop briefly to say yes im mike and shall I continue but alex grabs my cock and gives me a fuck yeah look as she stokes my cock then once she is satisfied pushes me onto my back and sucks my cock. Then she mounts my cock slowly with her back to me making me groan because her pussy felt amazing around my cock. She starts working herself up and down slowly getting used to it, little moans escaping her lips as she does so.

I sit up alittle and grab one of her tits and squeeze it just once and play with her nipples a little, then I start thrusting after I grab her hips. I start slow finding a rhythm first then just as I find it alex begs for more so I get her to lean more forward. I then reinsert myself and grab her hips and start thrusting harder then earlier, she moans louder after the first couple initial thrusts. I keep going noticing her titts are bouncing with each thrust so I smirk and grab her amazing tits with one hand while the other grabs her hip and keeps me stable to thrust then I go back to both hands on the hips and just start pounding her. Now alex is going fuck over and over then yells im cumming right after a long fuck escapes her lips. I decide I want to see her face so I get her to turn onto her back, she was beautiful even slightly sweating which got me harder. So I spread her toned legs and put my dick in and I started slowly then got faster making her titts bounce again, she was fucking me back smiling and looking in my eyes with a cum for me look. I warned her im going all out think you can keep up and she nods in agreement so I put everything into thrusting into her, she meets me thrust for thrust all while grabbing her titts and urging me to cum. I thrust a few more times hard making her moan loud and after two more thrusts we cum together hard me with a loud God and with a loud as hell FUCK, she thrusts into me a few more times for more cum.

Whos Next on my list

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)