More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zoidlord Zoidlord

Whos Next on my list

Olivia wilde

Preggo banger vol3

Celeb olivia wilde

So fresh off of having a appointment with Alexandra daddario, I get a phone call for another one with a chick named olivia wilde. So I head toward the place she mentioned on the phone, its in the middle of no where in the woods just off the road. There are no building just a large tent in the clearing where I see my client washing herself using one of those shower things for camping she sees me looking smirks and turns away from me as she yells “hope your mike otherwise this would be awkward” I reply yes im mike and your olivia. She smiles and asks whats your rate based off, so I answer its determined by the orgasams you have and how far along you are and a potential bonus if you go into labor. That last part has yet to occur seeing as how ive only had three clients lately. Olivia still naked does a mental count so hudson daddario and myself, question how good were the others. Well lets get going she says as she grabs me.

She rips my clothes off quicker then I could even process that it was going on, then had my cock either in her hands or her mouth just as fast. I was as hard as a rock after her first hand and blow round then I went to eat out her pussy. She moaned as soon as my tongue entered her pussy then I added my fingers after a minute or two of eating her out which got a bigger response from her. She started bucking against my tongue and fingers as well as begging to be fucked. So I climbed up and kissed her then I stuck my hard cock in to her pussy getting a loud moan from the star. I start off slow getting used to how her pussy felt around my cock then I went harder which she liked because once I hit my groove fucking her hard she starts saying fuck a lot and grabbing her titts as well as saying harder between the fucks. After missionary we switched to doggy due to her great ass and it was easier on the belly, I lined my cock up with her pussy from behind and stuck it all it. I then started thrusting hard again grabbing her hips and pounding her preggo pussy making her titts bounce and ass jiggle with each thrust, we were doing a modified doggy standing in the tent where she moaned and grabbed the tent pole. Soon she was sweating as was I and she had cum several times and I was near to cumming so I went all out going harder then before then right as I grunted to cum olivia cummed again and had a contraction hit her so she moaned in pleasure and pain then her water broke after I pulled out. Shocked I said that will be 2500 and do you need a ride?

Whos next on my list

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)