More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Whose story will we follow today?

Alexandra, who's having fun with a dare

Summer break on the university campus was often unbearably boring, many would go on vacation or to spend time with family. Those remaining being left with the tedium of city life and without the numbers to host larger parties. However people will almost always find a way to have fun in groups, this is where the Southerton University Summer Dares were invented.

The rules and format was simple. Dares were limited to what could be considered moral and legal on campus grounds, players could submit two dares, but only take one, and dares are interpreted by the person being dared, so if loopholes exist they can be exploited, they can also be traded between players, but both players must be fully aware of what they're trading, to ensure there's no underhanded play. Thankfully the dares in the previous two years have been keeping to fair play and a lighthearted attitude has been maintained, hopefully this year is the same.

Alexandra examined herself in the mirror as she brushed her long brown hair, with a smirk thinking to herself 'at 29 years old but still looking 22'. She would be right too, her body was trim and firm, a tasteful tan worked up on the balcony. Deep brown eyes looked back at her, thin lips and defined cheek and jawbones. With a name like that one might mistake her for a Greek legend of old, almost ironic that she had more of an interest in photography than sports.

Content with her hair, she threw on her underwear and robe, then made her way to the kitchen.

"Good morning" She chimed, entering to meet her two roommates, Casey and Luke.

Casey returned the greeting with a simple "Hey Alex" She was a shorter woman than Alexandra was, lithe, seemingly perpetually pastey white despite attempts to tan, her blonde hair always in a punky side do.

"Oh hey, you're up late" Chuckled Luke. He was sort of, traditionally handsome, a bit soft around the edges, not quite muscular, some fluff on his jawline. A kind, respectable man, though he does think himself a bit of a comedian.

"You know me" Alexandra shrugged in response "If there isn't much going on in the day I prefer to sleep in"

"Yeah we know, but there kind of is something going on today isn't there?" Luke suggested, a sort of sly look crossing his lips "You know"

The taller woman blinked in realisation "Wait the dares start today?"

"Oh right yeah" Muttered Casey "Well, that'd probably be why we're both dressed to be fair"

"I should put something on quickly. When does it start again?" Alex asked, she was late for last summer's game and couldn't attend. This time was going to be different, she was sure of it.

"Ah we've got an hour, don't stress yourself too much" Luke shrugged "Besides, you should eat first anyways"

There was little disagreement there. It only took the three of them half an hour to get fed and ready to go out. Alexandra putting on a casual shirt and skinny jeans, this was just a gathering for a silly game after all, she wasn't going to dress to impress. As expected there wasn't many people, twenty, tops. They were all meeting in one of the exam halls that, like most of the official university areas was going unused during the summer, perfect for this kind of thing.

"Okay, is that everyone now?" Called a voice from the front of the group. Standing on the raised area that was mostly used for slightly more official purposes stood Clara. Surprisingly mature despite being the youngest, the redhead had overseen the past three games. It was her job to collect then distribute the dares, which this year seems to have been done in a fedora that had likely been stolen from the drama department.

"Mark and Lisa aren't coming!" Another voice yelled out, this time from the group. Alexandra didn't recognise them. But she did know Mark and Lisa...and had an idea of why those two lovebirds might be skipping the game.

"Yes well that's not entirely unexpected" Replied Clara, coaxing reserved chuckles from the rest of the group "Either way, we're all here to spice up the summer break with a round of dares. Like previous years, I've collected and sorted through the submissions, thankfully only having to exclude three, you know who you are. But there's still plenty to go around" She held the hat forward, so that everyone could see inside at the folded up pieces of paper. Anonymous dares, it was agreed upon that this was the best way to ensure nobody would get singled out, either darer or dare'ee.

"Now, with that out of the way, let's begin handing out the dares!" And thus people came forward one at a time, picking out a piece of paper then reading it, before either reading it outloud or heading back down quietly. Alexandra took a look around, spotting Casey she headed over. Her roommate's hands were empty, she hadn't gone up yet.

"Oh hey Alex, you gone up yet?" Asked the shorter blonde in an almost chipper tone. She seemed excited, perhaps she'd submitted an especially interesting dare and was waiting for the pin to drop. Considering that there were a couple of people making out and Casey wasn't interested in those, it must be good.

"Not yet no, I see you haven't either" Alex pointed out, a tinge of hesitation grew in her gut. She'd missed last year's game, had they upped the ante? Her silent question was answered when she heard cheers from the crowd and a girl up on stage flashing her tits. Well, to be fair that wasn't too intense, just a moment of flashing your skin seemed like child's play for a dare.

"Not yet either" Casey shrugged "I'm feeling a little nervous, I mean what if I get something that's pretty hard to do?"

"Such as?" The brunette probed, maybe her roommate would let slip something.

"Well, last year Dani was dared to go on a date, a successful date mind you, with at least fifty different people in a month" She explained, with the difficulty of the feat already evident "Well, she did it. But let's just say there were a lot of double and triple dates"

"Wow...I never knew Dani had it in her..." Before Alexandra had a chance to think about that in full, it seemed to be her turn to go up on stage. Taking a deep breath she headed up, smiling back at Casey who returned a supportive thumbs up.

Clara stood waiting, one hand behind her back, the other holding the hat out, the dares still in a decently sized pile "Hey Alexandra, ready to test your luck?"

Shifting from one foot to the other, she reached out and took a dare. Carefully unfolding the small note she...was disappointed. It read 'Hug ten people' to which Alex didn't even bother reading it out loud. She headed back down to Casey who didn't seem to say anything, just giving her a nod in the form of a greeting. What a lame dare, ten hugs, she missed last summer and her luck got her something like this? Alexandra read it again, and again...

But that's when she noticed something. There was an edge, another edge that wasn't quite flush with the note itself. Running her fingernail along it she realised that it was the edge of a sticker, a fake front for this notepaper, was this dare smuggled in?

Carefully pulling the front off revealed a whole other dare beneath the first. Wasn't this against the rules? Either way, Alexandra still read this new dare.

'Become a nudist for a minimum of three days, maximum is dare'ee's choice' Alex bit her lip, this changed things. She could hand in this dare, it was in fact a smuggled dare, one intended to get past the vetting process. It broke the rules. But it was certainly more exciting than ten hugs, you can hug people whenever you want, but becoming a nudist?

"Hey Alex are you okay? You uh, you look kind of flushed" Casey asked, tapping her on the shoulder.

The brunette's train of thought found it's tracks again, and she looked at Casey and smiled "Oh, yeah. Sorry my dare just took me off guard for a moment" She replied, her tone laced with confidence. She wasn't handing this dare in. No she headed back up to the stage with a smirk.

"Hello again Alex, you just took a dare didn't you...?" Clara asked, looking a bit confused by her sudden change of attitude.

"Oh yeah, I just want to carry it out up here. Hold this for a second please?" She handed the note with the dare to Clara, then kicked her shoes off, beginning to undress before the younger woman realised what was written on that note. There were whistles from the crowd as she pulled her shirt off, her jeans. The underwear wasn't far behind and very soon she stood nude in front of her peers.

"Wh- but I...this wasn't in the dares, I'm sure I'd see this!" Clara sputtered, reading the note over "Isn't this illegal?"

"Technically freedom of expression is covered under campus guidelines" Alex pointed out, looking not at Clara, but at the people watching her "And I'm expressing myself by becoming a nudist, as per my dare, for a minimum of three days. That means no clothes" She smirked, picking her clothes up and casually folding them, before heading back down with them under arm. There were many whispers in the crowd as she approached Casey, who seemed to be forcing herself to make eye contact.

"Holy shit Alex what the fuck?" The short blonde punk muttered, loud enough for the new nudist to hear "Why are you...god why do you look so casual about this?"

"Why would I be, it's just a dare after all" She replied with a chuckle, then decided to head back to the apartment, she had to drop her clothes off anyway...and make further plans for what she'd do with herself now...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)