More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa is a bully

Alexa was a bully. Alexa was also fake. She wore padded bras and always wore heels and raised shoes to appear taller. She would always pick on anyone she thought was inferior to her which was everyone. She would make fun of everyone for their problems whether it was for speech impediments, being wrong, or whatever else might be the problem. There was one girl in particular she was very keen on picking on. Her name was Charlotte Morse otherwise known as little Charlie.

Charlie was known for having a weak bladder. She would often have problems making it to the toilet on time and there were rumors she still wet the bed despite being in high school. It was just a rumor at first, until Alexa decided to play a cruel prank and invite her over to a sleepover.

Charlie was so happy to finally have someone to hangout with that she didn’t think twice. Alexa invited a few other girls that were apart of the cheerleading squad and then when everyone went to sleep, Alexa played a classic yet juvenile prank on Charlie, forcing her to wet herself.

Charlie woke up confused as the girls surrounded her all laughing. When she looked down, she saw that her pants were wet and her face turned scarlet. Charlie had to make the humiliating call to her mom, asking her to pick her up and explaining that she had an accident. The next day of school, Charlie came to school and found pictures from the sleepover posted all over and when she opened her locker, she was greeted with stacks of pink baby diapers. Everyone laughed at her and teased her call her names.

Charlie was so embarrassed but was to stay in school as her parents refused to let her move away.

Where does this adventure begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)