More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

Follow his or her path?

Alexa Monroe

Alexa was sleeping in her bed albeit rather poorly. Ever since her parents disowned her her life has kind of been a wreck. She argued with her mother and father over her sexual preferences until she finally moved out with the help of her uncle. Luckily for her Uncle David was supporting of her finding herself and could see potential in her growing up. He helped her get a job as a Barista and a reasonable apartment that he and Aunt Shelly paid for 3 months in advance. It paid decently and the hours were 9 to 5 on weekdays which allowed her free time on the weekends. Luckily for her it was saturday.

She enjoyed playing games like: The souls series, God of war, Horizon, the elder scrolls, and the occasional dating sim. Just to name a few. She really could not sleep so she opened her eyes to contemplate life as she stared at the ceiling. It was then she noticed a small red exclamation mark with the number one beside it flashing in the lower right corner of her field of vision. She tried rubbing her eyes and looking around but it was still there. She tried swiping it away like it was something in front of her face to no such luck. Finally she thought as it was a text message notification and tried to open it to which a quest notification appeared.

Relax and ready yourself for the day.

- Take a warm shower

- Cook/Eat breakfast

- Get dressed

+ 10 xp

Optional: Create Something new and interesting for breakfast

+ 50 xp and + 1 Wisdom and Intelligence

+ New random skill (linked to optional choice)

"This can be interesting." She groaned before accepting the quest. It's not like she wasn't gong to to that anyways except the experimental breakfast part. She slid out of bed and stretched with her joints popping slightly with a yawn. She had on a baggy anime black t-shirt and black comfortable panties on. This was relaxing to her. As she looked at herself in the mirror besides looking like a mess she noticed what looked to be Hp, Mp, and St bars in the top left corner of her vision. At this point she was really weirded out as she tried to touch the mirror noticing the bars still there.

"Is this going to be my life now?" Soon as she blurted that out a notification appeared same as before so she opened it.

Achievement unlocked!

Realization of Reality.

Reward

+ 1 Wisdom

+ 1 Environment awareness

+ 1 Sass from me

"Seriously" She shook her head with a slight huff, slipping off her t-shirt, letting her breasts bounce free from containment. "Well if that's the case" She focused more on her bars noticing this time how much she had.

Hp: 50/50

Mp: 130/130

St:40/40

She thought that her Stamina and Health stats were kinda low but was surprised to see her Magic stat was kinda decent. Suddenly getting a new exclamation flash. It opened up revealing she had just gained a new skill.

New skill gained: Basic Observe lvl 1

Cost: 1 Mp per use.

Basic Observe: look carefully at someone or thing to learn more details about it will have limitations.

She decided to much to soon in the morning so she hopped in the shower to help her body wake up. She saw herself standing there a stout 5' 10". . Her breasts were nice D cups with cute pink nipples. Her skin was light tan just a birth mark on her right cheek which was just a streak of purple with a mole at one end of it. Her soft hands ran through her midnight black wavy hair which fell down to her shoulders. She had a cute face, but nothing that made her remarkable in any way. She didn't even have that many friends on social media, just ones that came from game groups with 10% of that being guys who just wanted to talk to her because she is a girl gamer.

She fully undressed then stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Her eyes closed as she started to clear her mind.She grabbed the soap and slowly working her way down from her head to her toes. After lathering a rinsing her body she reached her pussy. Her fingers lightly probing herself before entering. She gasped softly. Her fingers massaging her labia as she impaled herself more and faster. Her other hand playing with her right breast. She was dreaming of some of the girls she used to crush on, making it easier to enjoy the pleasure.

Her body shook with her climax, enjoying the afterglow. She noticed yet another red exclamation flashing. It popped up with another achievement.

Achievement unlocked!

Arousing Ideal

New skill gained: Masturbation lvl 10

Touching yourself now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 10%.

"Dammit" She felt herself blush. Wait, stats? Idiot... most rpg characters have a stat sheet. She wondered what else she may have missed as a new red exclamation flashed. It popped open.

Character sheet and inventory operate by thought as well as physical interactions.

Would you like to open your character sheet/inventory now?

"Obviously" She whispered before one popped up. Her eyes went wide, which caused her to wince, water hitting her eye and she wasn't ready. She forgot she was still in the shower, turning it off before she stepped out, getting herself a towel. This task was a little hard with that character sheet in her face, but she did notice it updated her look as she changed herself.

Name: Alexa Monroe

Title: The Flegling (Better Title Available on Lvl Up)

Lvl: 1 XP 125/200

Hp: 50/50

Mp: 130/130

Money: $ 1,523

Inventory slots 0/30

Skills:

(Passive) Gamer's Body: Your body is like a video game character, damage reduces your health rather than actually wounding you. (Disabled in the real world)

(Passive) Gamer's Mind: Mind altering affects will be nullified up to lvl x 3.

(Passive) Gamer's Life: Everything can become a skill and upgraded through practice and/or proper stat modifiers.

Masturbation lvl 20: Touching yourself now builds up orgasms faster. Orgasm rate and pleasure increased by 20%.

Basic Observe lvl 1: Look carefully at someone or thing to learn more details about it. Costs: 1 Mp per use. Has limitations.

(Passive) Soaring Star 15: + 15 Lib

"Soaring Star?" She questioned. She looked over it some before noticing her actual stats. She noticed a click for more info icon near each item of her Character sheet. It would seem she had the standard layout: rings, gloves, weapon and off-hand, torso, legs, feet, neck, face, and head.

Str: 12 + (0) End: 10 + (0)

Int: 15 + (0) Wis: 16 + (0)

Agi: 20 + (0) Cha: 10 + (0)

Lib: 5 + (15)

Env: 10 + (1)

Sass: 1 + (0)

She did some tests noticing that equipping things did not go against her inventory slots which was good to know.

Now that she was dressed, she went to the kitchen to get something to eat avoiding the usual bowl of cereal. She was decent at cooking but was often lazy. Gamer's life did say everything can become a skill and upgraded through practice and/or proper stat modifiers. She found herself a bit giddy as she went to the refrigerator to take out some eggs, an onion, ham, syrup, and some spices. She pulled out a frying pan and hoped this would work. She turned on the unit and quickly went to work. A new notification showed up, she let it pop up.

New skill earned: Cooking lvl 1 - Channeled

(Passive) Cooking: Allows for better food to be made with each lvl.

"Yay" She almost cried. "No more feeling useless in the kitchen." She sniffed before smiling. "Okay, you can do this." She said to focus once again on cooking remembering her optional objective was to cook something new and interesting. She decided to make a sort of Italian seasoned omelette with a syrup drizzle. Eventually the food was done and honestly smelled delicious.

Basic Observe: Omelette de Alexa made by The Fledgling. 1% Hp and Mp regen per minute after eating. Duration: 3.5 hours.

"Oh yeah, buffs!" She giggled with excitement. Once she finished her quest auto turned in with this message.

Quest completed: Relax and ready yourself for the day.

Rewards: +10 xp, Optional bonus: + 50 xp and + 1 Wisdom and Intelligence

New skill gained: Alchemy lvl 1 (Mixing Items together will have interesting results also when used in conjunction with any observation skill ingredients will have more effects based on usage)

Channeled: Clearing your mind causes bars to regen more quickly.

+ 3 x bar regen while channeling.

Random chance to gain a new skill.

lvl 1 XP: 185/200

Int: 16 + (0) Wis: 17 + (0)

Mp: 130/132

She felt she was off to a good start, her mind was clear and things were looking up. Her mana refilling at that moment due to her food buff. Should she go to the mall and get something for herself? Maybe go for a walk before seeing if any new games were in.

What will she do and what will be her new title?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)