More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by J03sm93 J03sm93

Who will be her Opponent?

Alexa Bliss

The familiar giggle of Trish echoes throughout the ring as the lights go dark. The spot lights shine down and her finger does her signature point. She comes down to the ring wearing her black branded shirt and tight yoga pants waving to the crowd of the Thunderdome. The digital crowd cheers for the return of Trish and she rolls into the ring.

"Good evening WWE Universe." The crowd cheers for the diva and she waves waiting for them to calm. "Its good to be home in the ring and-" The lights cut out and the screens all turn to the playfulness of the firefly fun house. The little dance and intro plays and standing there is Alexa Bliss alone with a wide grin.

"Hey Trish its good to see you back. We wanted to welcome you from the firefly funhouse...Bray isn't here right now but you are still welcome here to have fun" She giggles and waves to Trish as the Canadian cocks her hips.

"I am not here to join you Psycho's. I am here to promote the safety during this-"

"Psycho's? No we are all family here Trish. The only thing you promote is a by gone era of prostitution and stripping" Trish blushes a little then snaps back.

"That is not true. We were to do all of those things for survival in the industry"

"Oh please Trish you all knew that was a lie. You enjoyed it and every week you and Stacy tore each other's clothes off." Several flashes come across the screen of the Mud Match and Paddle on a Pole match. "We all know you were a cheap ho"

Trish growled and was livid at the insult pointing to bliss "Then if you are so tough get your ass down here and face me. I am right here"

Alexa puts her hand to her mouth "Oooooo she said a naughty word." She giggles then bounces "Tell you what Trish. We will face in a firefly funhouse match at Survivor Series. Your past will truly come out and we will see who you really are" She looks down with an evil grin at the camera as the lights cut out and Trish nods her head climbing out of the arena and walking backstage pissed and searching for little Miss Bliss to no avail.

Authors note: Haven't really followed much WWE lately but loved the concept of the match with Cena but intend on using it with Trish going back through her most humiliating moments and flipping them on their heads. It will be a slow release but will follow up when I have time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)