More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who's the person that the living piece of clothing/clothes meet?

Alexa, a 23 year old woman

"Fuck!" Alexa yelled trying to put on her black bra before one of the straps ripped. "I swear these are getting bigger!" Alexa said annoyed cupping her voluptuous DD cup breasts. "That's the second one this week." She said throwing her ripped bra in the trash along with her matching panties considering they weren't a full set anymore. Alexa was a petite woman at 5'4'' with long dark red hair, brown eyes, a very slightly chubby yet still slim body, and a perky, round butt. The asset however, that really set her apart from the rest was her chest. Most men and women's eyes were instantly glued to her sizable chest upon meeting her.

"Well, looks like I have to buy some more." Alexa said getting clothed without a bra considering she didn't want to rip another one. She then heard the mailman come and drop off some mail. "Oh good the mail's here." she said. After scooping up the mail, she then began to look through it. "Let's see, junk, junk, junk, oh coupons!" she said surprised. The coupons in question were for "Elizabeth's Closet" which was a clothing store that sold lingerie and other female clothing which were on occasion pretty pricey.

"Oh, these are for "Elizabeth's closet"! This is too good to be true!" she said excitedly. She then looked down for a coupon she actually cared about and it read, "Always dress for the occasion...especially in the bedroom! Buy any item in our store for 80% off with coupon. Limited 1 coupon per customer" "I swear this has to be perfect timing. Looks like I'm going shopping today." she said enthusiastically cutting out the coupon and getting her other things to head out.

What happens at the clothing store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)