More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SillyGoose SillyGoose

Where does the story begin?

Alexa's new school

It was just before the end of the penultimate year just after her 18th birthday before she could finally leave school and head of to university. Ever since she began bed wetting again at 14 her life had been a dangerous game, she didn't want anyone to find out especially not her mother or older sister Faith. So far she had been lucky with only one person finding out her secret; her best friend Mary, whome she trusted to never tell anyone.

Alexa was getting nervous. Her school was like most, and as such had many of the same characteristics commonly found their, one being the prevelance of rumours. Mostly all entirely unfounded, usually created from a distortion of a simple misunderstanding as such truth and rumours usually have very little in common. Sometimes, in a simple chance of fate, an unfounded rumour can be true; one example being Alexa's.

'Alexa wets the bed'

When she first heard the rumour was spreading, Alexa was in shock but she had to stay calm. As long as she didn't stoke the fire, didn't respond to any of the sneers and snickering, in a months time it'll all be forgotten but until then every movement she makes puts her on the knifes edge.

Was the rumour not infact unfounded and instead built upon undeniable evidence? Alexa pushed that thought away because if true then she really only had one suspect, Mary. Mary would not betray her! But if not her then who? Faith hadn't been home in years after heading of to university so she was not an option. Her mother would not be sadistic enough to spread rumours so also not her. Could it be someone at school (a bully perhaps), but how would they know? It must have been a coincidence.

Alexa wanted to escape and she might have just been given her chance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)