More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jensen7 Jensen7

Who does Ella consider calling to help her?

Alex

Her thoughts brought her to her one friend from high school, Alex.

A dainty little girl with an impish grin and short bob-cut of brunette hair that could make anyone weak in the knees at first glance. Alex was not a very popular girl in high school—or in any other form of public education really—and Ella, being who she was had made friends with her almost immediately, even with knowing the pixie of a girls’ secret which had made her so unpopular and antisocial in her younger years. Ella had brought her up and they both became successful in the stock market. Alex had become the more successful of the pair, but that may have been because of the extra funds she had accrued early on through more… illicit means.

This had never bothered Ella, much like Alex’s secret, in fact this may be the way she could save herself from the all-encompassing debt that would more likely than not, destroy her.

Ella brought up her web browser and typed in the shamefully familiar website. The tastefully designed site held a number of risque photos of Alex. The smaller woman, on top of her stock market achievements, was a very successful cam-girl. She looked across the screen and noticed that Alex had an active stream going.

Her credit card wasn't frozen yet, she contemplated getting another view of what she'd probably be expected to do were she to go this route with Alex.

Does she take a gander at her possibe future?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)