More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nissen Nissen

Will Alex and Jana show up?

Alex and Jana shows up

At exactly 14.00 Alex and Jana shows up, and you are quickly introduced. You are impressed at how easy going and yet professional they both appear to be.

Alex suggest that they act out a scene in your studio, and you can snap pictures as you like along the way. He also tells you that you can give them any instructions along the way, or just let them go with the flow as they both are professionals.

You agree, and they get naked on the bed in the studio, and you snap the first picture as Alex starts feeling up Jana's massive boobs from behind. Much to Jana's pleasure it appears, as she lets out a moan as she feels his hands on her melons. Click.

Jana1

Next, Alex lies down on the bed, and Jana sits on top of him, and he reach up and grab for her big boobs again, another photo opportunity. Click.

Jana2

What happens next takes you by surprise. Jana Grabs Alex's now rock hard cock and guides it inside her juicy pussy as she straddles him in reverse cowgirl. She then looks straight at you with a horny look in her eyes while she place her fists on her massive tits. This looks amazing, and you quickly snap another shot, click.

Jana2

They quickly change position, and Jana gets on all fours on the bed, begging Alex to take her from behind. Alex kneels behind her, and lifts up her right leg, giving you perfect view of her snatch as he penetrates her wetness. You get a great shot, also capturing the expression on her face as she looks over her shoulder at him just as he enters her. Click.

Jana2

Alex pushes Jana down to a sideways laying positon as he lays behind her, still holding up her right leg with his cock buried in her juicy pussy. Jana moans and squeeze her left breast with her hand while she looks straight at you with a seductive glimpse in her sexy eyes. Click.

Jana2

Jana lets out a series of small screams as her orgasm rolls over her. Then she looks and Alex and says, "Give me your cum, stud".

Alex looks at you and says, "You're the boss, where do you want me to cum?"

Where do you tell Alex to shoot his load?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)