More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who's going to end up naked?

Alex Chen (Life is Strange: True Colors)

"For the first time in years, I really let myself believe."

— Alex in the reveal trailer.

Alexandra Chen (born: July 10th, 1997), better known simply as "Alex", is the playable protagonist of Life is Strange: True Colors. After eight years apart, Alex reunites with her brother Gabe Chen and establishes a new life in the Midwestern town of Haven Springs, Colorado. Her fresh start at Haven is shaken by the sudden and mysterious of her brother.

Personality :

Alex is described as sharp, witty, and hardened from her time in foster care. Due to the nature of her powers, she is also highly observant and sensitive to the needs of others. While initially shy towards most people she meets, she is generally friendly and approachable. Alex has always put the needs of others first rather than confronting her own emotional turmoil. As a consequence, strong negative emotions can take a great toll on her well-being.

Appearance :

Alex has short black hair stylized into a pixie cut with a large protruding bang swept to her left. She wears large red glasses, diamond earrings and two piercings on her right ear, a blue denim jacket with three different patches, a navy blue hoodie with a yellow bird and lettering over a black shirt with long sleeves, black skinny jeans and brown hiking boots.

Powers :

  • Empath: She has the ability to detect, absorb and manipulate the emotions of people around her. Emotions regularly project as color-coded auras to her, with purple representing fear, red representing anger or hate, blue representing sadness, yellow representing joy, pink representing love, and green representing jealousy. She can also hear thoughts that the target is having in correlation with their emotions as well. If Alex comes across a particularly strong aura, she can reach out and connect with it, allowing her to enter a state called Nova which transforms the world around her into a reflection of that person's psyche, experiencing fragments of their thought and memories.

Trivia -

  • Alex's singing voice will be provided by singer-songwriter and Twitch streamer mxmtoon, who is a self-described Life is Strange fan.
  • The pre-order bonus outfits for True Colors indicate that Alex's favorite animals may be cats.
  • Alex can be seen wearing a Hawt Dawg Man t-shirt in the trailer.
  • Alex's guitar, that can be seen in the trailer, seems to be based on Fender and Gibson guitars. The brand inscription looks very similar to the Fender logo appears to read "Gender", which may be a mix of the two brands.
  • Unlike Max Caulfield and Daniel Diaz, Alex had discovered her powers prior to the game's events.
  • Alex's zodiac sign is Cancer.

Where is Alex when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)