More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by protoborg protoborg

Who are you and what is different in this world?

Alex Anderson: Naked Hermaphrodite world

You are Alex Anderson. You are 18 years old and just graduated from high school. You were originally headed to the mall to pick up some new summer clothes for the trip to the beach with your buddies. You have made this trip every year since middle school. This was going to be the first year you and your friends had gone without any adults in tow. Looking down at yourself as you stand on the sidewalk, you notice two things seem to have changed about you. First, you are butt naked...in public. Second, you seem to have gained a few extra body parts. You didn't used to have both male and female parts. You rack your brain to try to remember which parts you did have before meeting the G.O.D., but the memories are a bit muddled and confusing. You try to cover yourself to prevent being arrested for indecent exposure. At least you do until you notice that the few people you see nearby are just as naked as you are. They also seem to be dual gendered.

You slump to the ground in shock. You really have no idea where the G.O.D. would get the idea that you would want to be in such a place as this, but you don't really have much choice now. you will just have to accept your new reality as best you can. Oddly, the situation seems to have you getting hard already. Suddenly, you have a thought. If everyone is naked and...no. That's something to contemplate later. Anyway, if everyone is naked, what does the mall sell? Better yet, do you still need to go to the mall? Maybe you should just go back home until you figure out what kind of world you have ended up in. You could also go over to your friends' house and see what they are doing in this reality. If you go home, you can research this world without needing to ask seemingly crazy-sounding question of your friends. Shaking your head slowly, you stand and contemplate your options.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)