More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

What's next?

Alex (Party enm + mlm)

Alex is NOT what you call a "manly man." He was around 5'7, with blonde hair that went down to his shoulders. He worked out but he lacked a lot of muscle. His friends liked to make fun of his build. He was basically hairless, his hips were a little wide, and his butt was bigger than average. He's often labeled as a femboy by friends, but Alex never viewed himself as one; often tried to work against the label.

Tonight was Tyler's party, his best friend. They've been friends for practically 10 years. They got very close in high school, but when college came around, Alex went to another state for his studies. So he was really looking forward to coming back in town to catch up with Tyler. Sure they only both finished sophomore year, but a lot can change since then.

It was a summer party, but it was nighttime, so Alex decided not to bring any swimwear with him. He was a bit introverted in comparison to Tyler, so he wasn't planning to be there very long, just enough to catch up with his friend. Alex was very fond of him. Unlike his other friends, Tyler didn't go out of his way to make fun of him and was always a source of comfort for Alex. Tyler also would give him a lot of dating advice, as Alex always struggled with women. He was still a virgin.

Time to go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)