More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alerion Alerion

Whose story is this?

Alex (27 years old black man)

Alex had always been successful in life, he came from a poor family living in the suburbs of LA, he always worked hard to get what he wanted, he had to. He trained hard in basketball, he studied hard and worked hard to help his family. He was above average in terms of looks. He was tall, he had nice hair and he was fit. He worked out four times a week to keep in shape and the results showed, also thanks to his genetics.

He had always been a charming guy, he had a lot of experience and he liked sleeping around, very few girls would say no to him, especially with all the rumors about his size going around both in high school and college.

He wasn't much into politics but like the rest of America he couldn't ignore the recent political events. The BNWO movement had risen to power. He had heard of the party growing in numbers and power over the past years but he didn't think they would actually take over the Country. It didn't seem right, they had obviously changed the results of the election by . but it didn't matter anymore, the constitution had been changed and every top officer of the nation had been substituted by a member of the movement.

Alex had read the contents of the new law and he actually kind of liked it. He would finally get to be on top, finally put those privileged white people in their place. Not much later he received a letter and an E-mail from the ministry. He had been assigned as the new master to an upper class family in LA. Things were going even better than expected, only a few select men were deemed worthy of taking over an entire family. As soon as he signed the contract attached to the letter he became the rightful owner of the Williams household and no one could do anything about it.

The next day he got ready, wore his best work suit, and packed up all of his stuff. If he was going to own an upper class family he might as well move into their much better house. Owning all of your white slaves' goods was a nice perk of becoming their master. As slaves non black people were not allowed private property, everything they owned became their master's.

After gathering everything he needed he loaded everything in his pick up truck and drove to the Williams family residence. It was a small villa in one of the best neighborhoods in LA, it had a nice, small garden, a backyard pool, and a garage. Alex parked his car outside of the driveway and made his way to the doorbell.

Alex was ready to meet his new white slaves.

Alex was ready to meet his new white slaves.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)