More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZZss22 ZZss22

What story will we follow?

Alex, a shy guy who came to visit his childhood friend

A young man walked down an evergreen suburban alley full of cute looking houses straight out of the American dream, with lawns and friendly people here and there doing their mundane things, be it mowing that very lawn or barbecuing, but this story is not about them, but about alex. As a student, he went to study at a college that was located in another city, but after taking an academic leave, he decided to return to his hometown.

He had family, friends, and ex-love interests in this town...he had a problem with that last one. Alex was still a virgin, not to say that he was a freak, but the flaws in his appearance were colossal for him: height 5.7 feet, thin, always greasy black hair, but the most terrible thing was his penis, the size of which he was ashamed to even say.

With such a set of data, it was difficult for him to find a girl, but he had a lot of friends, mostly like him, who loved games, films and all sorts of different fandoms. But he had a special friend, a girl named Ophelia.

Ophilia was beautiful in her own way, but larger than usual, with blond hair wrapped in one large braid, slightly shorter than Alex, about a couple of inches, but her figure was rather flat, she gave the impression of a sweet girl, who, however, because of her features she didn’t fit into any other group except the one with Alex, with her hobbies. It is to her that Alex is heading, since he has not seen her for a long time, perhaps she has changed in a couple of years.

Approaching the next house, which according to Alex’s recollections was Ophelia’s house, he rang the doorbell.

Who will open the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)