More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Whose story do you follow?

Albert Lane, 1950’s househusband to be a father.

The alarm clock began to ring, drawing Albert from his sleep. He sat up and stretched, his nightgown tight to his body. He looked over to his wife of one year, Linda, who was still asleep.

Though Linda was built like a football player, and played in high school and college, she was an accountant. The two had been high school sweethearts.

Albert climed out of bed and put his housecoat on and headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Albert was most of the way done when two young faces walked in togther. Samatha and Michael, his younger brother and sister.

“Morning you two.”

They hardly said anything. It was a tough fight to get the two to open up to him.

He served them thier breakfast as Linda walked in in her suit and tie.

“Good morning, darling.” She said, putting her arm around him and giving him a kiss.

Albert loved being in his wife’s arms. The two sat down to eat as well.

A little while later, a loud horn echoed from outside “bus is here, you two.” Linda said to his sister and brother-in-law. “Have a good day.”

The two teenagers got up and walked out without a word.

“Do you think they heard us last night?” Linda asked. “They’re quieter than usual.”

He just looked at her.

“I mean, I don’t pretend to understand what’s wrong with them.”

“If they did hear us... maybe they think we’ll send them away once we have a baby.”

“I would never do that...” Linda said “I make more than enough to care for them. Besides, you’re the only family that have.

Linda finished her coffee, stood up and walked over, leaning down to give Albert a kiss.

“See you tonight.” She said with a wink.

How does Albert spend his day.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)