More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoundationMaster FoundationMaster

Who do we follow?

Alasdair Myers, Digital Marketing VP

Man versus machine.

A battle between biology and technology beneath the twilight of the warm, dry European air. The piercing green eyes of the athletically built 6-foot 5-inch man searched deeply into the slick sheen of the atramentous metallic diadem before him. For several silent hours, he measured the many reasons for loathing the black headset bunged at the side table aside of his desk, but only one came to mind: what so-called man would want a device that dismantled their core like a technician would a computer?

What alpha dog would forgo their masculinity for effeminate pleasure?

To the muscular and handsome Alasdair Myers, also known as Alis among his friends and family, society now considered manhood a plague against women, a disease cured by castration and feminine submission. Why else would a tip-top dollar company like ARK Industries develop such a monstrosity that awaits his use? How wrong of him thinking they would be the game changer for consumer and professional electronics. They are catering to the masses with all the other frivolous social movements gaining traction!

The burly, broad chested alpha male issued a heavy, deep sigh, trudging from his large, grey modern loveseat-chaise combo. He collected the sophisticated tech he tossed away almost a month ago: The Latitude cN. At least their beta product. There he stood—

Powerful.

Robust.

—clad in only black briefs that showcased his chiselled abdominals and firm, bubble behind. His fist clenched the device which despite its frail look was more sturdy than expected. Regardless of the hostilities between Alasdair and the Latitude cN, a disagreement comparable to squabble amongst a child and a brick that stubbed their toe, faults of his predicament stationed upon his shoulders whether he felt he was right or wrong.

The fresh memories peeved him, only a month old out of the neural synapse. As the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at inSite, one of the top multinational digital marketing agencies in Europe, he and his colleagues were pleased at learning that ARK Industries had considered them for developing promotional materials and testing their beta product, but after hearing more about the Latitude cN, his minor reservation transformed into opposition.

Of course, his boss did not care. Ms Martina Washington valued the advantageousness of effectual collaboration—the many benefits that would be afforded to inSite, but what sacrifice would it be to her? What balls would she lose in the valorousness of man's evisceration? Paradoxically, the meeting with the three ARK Industries Representatives comprised two men, both who without doubt supported the misandrist message behind their product.

But the irony does not stop there!

For neither the efforts of Mr Jun-Ho Park nor Dr Warren Prince resigned him to his fate. It was the other. The half-man. The Futa prodigy and his high school victim, Keary Green.

A deep growl escaped Alasdair's lips, his renewed anger causing him to place the expensive product on his computer desk.

What he did wrong?

He simply questioned Mister and Missus Green, but it did not bode well with Park or Prince during the Latitude demonstration. Was his vernacular really so discriminatory towards dickgirls? So discriminatory that the two men threatened pulling out with working with inSite, forcing Martina to smooth over matters, but granting her leverage over Alasdair.

Now if he does not review and produce digital promotion for the Latitude cN, he will lose his job. A woman holding all this power over him angered him, even if she attracted him.

Alasdair's large palms gripped at his crotch, the familiar sensual sentiment arising as it usually does when his thoughts run on Ms Washington.

Now is not the time, he thought.

He sat before his computer desk, stretching backwards in the leather chair. He gazed upwards the darkened ceiling while considering his options. Should he even consider reflecting more on his meeting with the ARK Industries Representatives…

Sure, gathering fresh perspective about his current predicament gave him hope, but that would change nothing. The fact that he was powerless changing his responsibilities to inSite will still torment him. The fact that he was powerless changing his responsibilities to Martina will still torment him.

His cock twitched once more, much to his chagrin.

What does Alasdair do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)