More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fanatico12 Fanatico12

The futa of choice?

Akira and Aoi

Bio:

Hello, I'm Akira and this is my sister Aoi, we were born in Tokyo Japan but we moved here when we were 10 years old.

I'm going to make something clear, I love my sister very much and we share everything, so if you want to be with me you'll also have to be with her.

Akira:

Height: 6'3

Eye color: Black

Hair : Black with red streaks. Long soft greige with two thick ponytails.

Bust: DD cup

Age: 24

Endowment: 17 inches.

Aoi:

Height: 6'1

Eye color: red

Hair: Red with black streaks. Short bob with tousled layers.

Breasts: FFF cup

Age: 24

Endowment: 14 inches (Xtra Thick)


I scrolled down to one of her pictures and was pleasantly greeted by the both of them side by side. They were standing in front of a beautiful scene of Mount Fuji with a gorgeous sunset in the background, almost rivaling the two smoking hot Japanese sisters in beauty.

They were back to back with their feet daintily lifted up, touching each other behind them. They had their fists raised together in the air, cutely smiling.

They both had very similar faces, sharp jet black eyes, thin yet distinct eyebrows with jawlines that could cut metal. Their beautiful pale yet peachy skin complimented their high cheekbones and rosy cheeks.

Then there were their differences, Akira having a much wider, bearing mouth, with plump red lips, while Aoi had much thinner, dainty lips, although still possessing that same plump, juicy texture. Aoi of course was a little shorter as mentioned in her bio, but what her bio didn't seem to say was the difference in their weight. Aoi was a good bit chunkier than Akira's Hollywood model figure, flaunting a fat bubble butt and a busty chest. I was blown away by their beauty, and also by the fact that they even matched with me.

They seem very high maintenance, I don't want to screw things up...

Note: Jacob is a femboy in this story, standing at 5'3 with an ass that would put most women to shame. His dick is 4 inches hard with a matching pair of tiny balls. His hair is halfway down to his neck and easy to pull, complimenting his cute feminine face.

Give them a text?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)