More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

You are a proud...

Akhlut!

You run downstreams, the surface of the ice reflecting your flickering canine appearance. Born in these lands of cold, you are accustomed to the slippery ground, your paw pads helping you dart across it with ease. You pick up your pace and prepare for your leap. Reaching the edge of the land, you bounce off the ice, hovering in the sparkling air for a second, before plummeting towards the water. You straighten your body, bracing for the impact. The moment your nose touches the glistening surface, your bones shift swiftly and you enter the ocean with an enormous splash. You are John, an Akhlut, a Wolf on land and an Orca in the water. As a rare creature, seldom recognized for your true nature, you live among the Oceanborn and the Glacialkin equally. Swift and cunning, you roam the edge of Ysharia at the Haven of Spirits, where the northern lights separate the mortals from the gods. The thrill of the transformation leaves you longing and horny. You take off into the deep sea in search for a playmate.

Choose your sex.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)