More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

What dimension or timeline did Captain Ginyu end up in?

Akame ha kill

Ginyu began to explore around him, since he knew that he could not go to the city where humans lived, he was sure that he would die in that place if he entered.

So he started looking for a place to hide while he analyzed the situation he was in.

However, not far from there, near a nearby road where Ginyu was, two women were quietly riding horses while chatting about a specific topic.

until at one point, they decide to stop near a lake, however both women look at each other with a smile and then go opposite directions around the lake.

Meanwhile, near the lake.

Ginyu in his frog body was looking for a place where he could be safe while he thought about what he was going to do to survive while he was in that pathetic frog body.

Until suddenly he noticed that there was a small lake later on, so he decided to continue until he reached the mentioned lake, and after looking that he was sure, seeing that there was no apparent threat, this sigh of relief while slowly watching its reflected in the lake.

When suddenly, he heard footsteps slowly approaching his position, so he immediately panicked as he looked at the owner of said footsteps.

Just to turn around and see ...

Who was that person?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)