More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ©Dakness © ©Dakness ©

Who was that person?

Esdeath

Ginyu saw how an earthling woman with blue hair and eyes of the same color, was in front of him looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Esdeath had decided to explore the place a bit while they were resting and seeing how in the place they decided to camp there was a lake, he simply decided to explore the surroundings in search of something interesting.

Nevertheless

This stopped her when she saw something particular near the lake, which was a frog, usually this type of insects or animals were insignificant for her, but this was particularly strange. since in all her life she had never seen a frog with the characteristics that she had.

So seeing that she had nothing better to do, she decided to see if the strange frog could amuse her for a while. So she got down on her knees to take a closer look at the strange alfibio.

Until suddenly and unexpectedly, the earthling woman knelt in front of him, looking at him curiously. For then she is she will grab him in surprise with her hand as she brings him closer to her face.

You are really strange little animal, I had never seen any frog like you before, maybe you are of some rare species or something like that, the woman asked without waiting for an apparent answer.

However, to her surprise, the frog nodded, which surprised her a bit.

Wait, wh-what? Do you understand me, the woman asked, still surprised.

Ginyu seeing that he had gained the attention of the human in front of her, an evil idea appeared in her mind. so he is nodding in affirmation to the human's question.

Esdeath was perplexed to see that an amphibian understood her, so she is putting the frog on the ground to check some things.

Hmm, if you can really understand me, what else can you do? asked Esdeath interested in the intelligence of the frog in front of her. Hearing that, Ginyu immediately began to write on the ground under the woman. Seeing that, she looked curiously at what the frog had written at her feet.

In doing so, Ginyu immediately prayed to Kami that his plan would work.

Esdeath when seeing the words written on the ground under his feet, was puzzled, Hey what does that mean "Change" asked Esdeath until out of nowhere, his body froze suddenly after pronouncing those words and to his surprise and bewilderment. frog seemed to smile when he saw what was happening to him.

But before she could even do or say something, from the frog's mouth, a yellow light shot out which surprised her and made her open her mouth, which was a serious mistake, since the light shot from the mouth of the frog entered his, which made him immediately open his eyes suddenly, while he slowly lost all his strength and his pipilae dilated to the point of being a miserable black point. And then, the last thing Esdeath could see before everything went dark, was to see how behind the frog, the silhouette of a kind of man with purple skin and horns appeared.

For then the soul inside the frog and that of Esdeath, became white spheres while they got into the light that was connected by the mouths of the frog and Esdeath, and then both spheres went in the opposite direction from where they came out.

And so, the yellow light that connected both mouths disappeared and the bodies of the frog and esdeath fell heavily to the ground. For then, Esdeath's body began to convulse violently as she fell backwards to the ground while her body twisted violently. This was the case for a few minutes until Esdeath's body remained motionless for a few seconds, when suddenly she was slowly rising to sit properly while she had her head lowered with her eyes closed.

Generating an almost deathly silence that was broken almost instantly by the woman's laughter.

Even though it was somewhat weird since she is laughing in contrast to others it was between sadistic and perverse to herself as arrogant.

I got it! I really got it!

The blue haired girl shouted with euphoria seeing her hands in detail without losing her emotion at any time, only to get up suddenly making her breasts bounce even though that detail was irrelevant to her seeing and subtly touching her body, as if she were exploring detail.

By kami-sama! I really got it !!

She repeated her words with unequaled joy almost jumping with excitement.

* Her little revision ended a few seconds after it started, still keeping that smile of joy and excitement on her face even though she was slightly tinged by a sadistic touch.

Hahaha!

* Laughing the blue hair or rather General Ginyu made one of the so "magnificent poses" of her even that in doing so he ended up falling backwards to the ground because he did not count the weight of the large bust that he now possessed *

... Ray! ...

I will have to practice again in front of the mirror.

* Freeza's strongest soldier said with annoyance *

Nevertheless

Captain Ginyu realized that the earthling was already beginning to awaken in his new body as well. Which he would enjoy immensely, so I wait patiently for his guest to fully wake up.

Esdeath was slowly beginning to regain consciousness, wondering what had happened as he clutched his head.

Until he noticed that something was wrong, to begin with, he did not feel his hair at all and instead felt that his head was dry but at the same time slimy, but if that was not already worrying, his hands, his hands were completely different now.

His hands were now blue with green spots and on top of him he only had 4 fingers.

Fingers that weren't even human.

And that's when he remembered what had happened before he passed out and when he remembered that, he looked in disbelief, as her own body was in front of her with an arrogant and malicious smile.

Ohhh, you woke up my dear friend, tell me ... do you like your new body?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)