More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)

Akame also known as [Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame], is the protagonist of both anime and manga to which she is also one of the members of the group [Night Raid], Akame initially appears very serious and cold-hearted, but it is eventually revealed that she is just socially awkward and often worrying about the safety and well-being of her friends.

She is usually in charge of cooking the base's meals while Akame has a younger sister named Kurome, who was a member of the Jaegers and loyal to the Empire before reconciling with her.

Akame is a young girl, very beautiful, slim, tall and with a well-defined body figure, with crimson red eyes, which are impetuous most of the time, and her black hair is quite long, reaching down to her legs, and she wears it loose in a cut that becomes longer in the front along with some strands falling in the middle and has light skin.

Her outfit consists of a black dress with sleeveless sleeves and a miniskirt, which is tied to a red belt along with a protector that covers only the left side, and this also has a high gray collar adorned with vertical stripes along with a red tie that He wears a kind of silver button in the part of the knot, among his accessories are a pair of protective bracelets similar to a red kendō kote that cover his forearms and the upper part of his hands, in addition to wearing a pair of boots. black color.

How does Akame end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)