More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghostwriter4 Ghostwriter4

What's next?

Aiyana the Dwarf

In the dense forest of Shulmire lives a small community of dwarfs. Though, thought to only dwell in mountains, these dwarves were banished because of their thin appearance and curiosity towards other races. This opposes "true dwarves". Whereas they pride themselves on being stout statured with oafish behavior, not caring the the rest of the world thinks. Known as the Muds for their insubordination, the dwarves quite enjoy living in small homes under the peaceful forest canopies, rather than being burrowed deep underground in a crowded, noisy hall.

Living amongst these gentle folk is an impressionable young creature, Aiyana. Aiyana yearns to see what's waiting for her outside of the forest boundry, but household chores get in the way. So, she retreats back into the comfort of her collection of books and rolls of parchment, filled with wondrous things. Yes, she's read the same words dozens of times, but her fascination never ceases.

During a visit to the market, Aiyana was startled by a sound she's never heard. The sound, similar to giant wind chimes, sent everyone scattering to their homes in a rush. Confused, Aiana stood frozen until she saw a silhouette of giant's moving just beyond the treeline of their village. Hearing beckoning whispers behind her, incouraging her to hide, Aiyana foolishly finds a hiding spot by the treeline.

What does Aiyana see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)