More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grayice Grayice

Rules? Or Main Characters?

Aisha Singh- 22, Brunette, Virgin

Aisha is 22 years old and has spent the last decade and a half in the US. She has long flowing hair that tickles her butt. In certain light, her hair appears deep brown or raven-black. When she has time, Aisha braids it down her back, but if not she’ll throw her hair in a messy bun. Her smoky amber eyes pierce the world from her heart-shaped face. Aisha has worked hard and managed to finally break free of acne, leaving her face devoid of blemishes. Since, her smile has been brilliant.

A short woman, Aisha stands at 5 foot 2 inches, but she makes the most of her small frame. Most men and some women are drawn immediately to her enormous tits. As a teen, she considered breast-reduction surgery, but she ultimately decided not to. On her smaller days, she can barely stuff her titties into an E cup bra; most days, she gives in and wears unflattering F bras. Just walking around with those large breasts is a workout, keeping her tummy tight and her ass shapely. Aisha’s proudest feature are her calves, they are muscular, but feminine and delicate. Proportionately, her feet are larger than her small frame would suggest, but Aisha knows some people are into that.

Aisha has a very large wardrobe. Everything from humble jeans and crop tops to cocktail dresses and stilettos can be found there. Her father once joked Aisha and her sisters were magicians… He’d give them his credit card, and they’d transfigured good credit to bad. Aisha is very fashion conscious and wears whatever is in vogue. She doesn’t like wearing the same combination of clothes twice. Except for her trusty pj’s, she wears a purple onesie to bed every night.

Aisha Singh is the middle child of a Pakistani Mother and Indian Father. Born into the Singh family in India, Aisha was constantly bullied for her mixed heritage. Home wasn’t better, her older brother bulled her and her sister while Mom and Dad looked the other way. Aisha’s sister was her biggest comfort. But that changed on Aisha’s 12th birthday. Dad announced he was moving the family to Texas. He managed to get a job in Austin as a manager for some startup. 2 years later, Dad sold his stock of the Startup for nearly a billion dollars. Aisha took to America like a fish to water. Her English developed quickly, almost as fast as her breasts. The boys spent a lot of time around Aisha, but her older brother was vigilant. When Aisha turned 15, her father promised Aisha’s hand to a Saudi Prince who happened to live in Texas. So, Aisha and her brother fended off the boys with a stick, to keep herself pure. Aisha graduated from High School and enrolled in the local university. She has just graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business. She wants to follow her father into Entrepreneurship. Now that she’s graduated, the marriage is set for 6 months in the future.

Aisha wants to become a successful businesswoman above all else. She wants to step out of her Dad’s shadow and prove herself. She’s disconcerted about the marriage, as she’s only met the Prince a few times. Both times, he spent more time talking to her Dad and brother than her. But she also knows that the marriage would be good for both parents. Her heart aches; in college, she met a boy in the library that she flirted with nearly every day. Those interactions made her day, and now that part of her life is over, she’s wary of the next step. She’s secretly tired of being the “Good Girl” and wants to break free. She wants to experience life as her own woman, but she’s afraid to break tradition. Likewise, she’s afraid to be a disappointment.

I have chosen the lovely Sunny Leone as a model.

6 Months until the Wedding

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)