More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jaylake Jaylake

What's next?

Airheaded Mom

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mrs. Jean; I'll make sure he never does that again; he's a nice boy."

"Yes, I hope you discipline him better; the boy he hit is all right, so I won't drag him any further."

I heard clutter behind the curtains. I was in the infirmary of our school and my head was ringing; then the curtains opened and my mother was visibly upset.

"Mom, I-"

"Not a word, mister; I did not expect this from you." My mom scolded me before I even spoke. What the fuck, James? Hit me first! Then I saw Amy standing in the doorway, so that's how it is.

"You know that poor boy hit his head? He's fine now, so come with me; let's go apologize." Mom said, trying to get me to stand up.

"Mom, but -"

"No buts, we are going to apologize right now." She cut me off again and dragged me in front of her to the bed. James was fine, smiling. That son of a bitch.

He was staring at Mom, his eyes searching for something. Holy shit! I hadn't noticed before, but Mom was wearing a tight tank top and short shorts. Her black bra was visible from the top, the fabric stretching hard to contain her breasts. Her smooth legs and skin were visible through all that...lack of clothing.

"Mom, what are you wearing?" I whispered to her. She looked at me as if I had asked her my name as if it was damn obvious.

"I wear this every day, what's the problem? Are you judging Mom's clothes now?" She said.

She was right; she wore revealing clothes at home. She said they felt comfortable, but that was home; she rarely went out. And I had no problem looking at everything she had. But James? I was not thrilled.

"Now apologize." Mom said.

James looked at me; he knew why we had come. He was busy looking at Mom. He paused for several seconds to stare at her breasts spilling out of her barely-there top.

"I'm sorry," I said. I had ; Mom wasn't going to let this go until I did what she said.

"It's okay, bro! We're friends after all; these things happen." James said, grinning at me.

I was stunned, friends? You hit me because of my hair, you dumb fuck! My hair! Well, before I could say anything, my mom walked up to him,

"Are you okay, James? Are you hurt?" Mom asked; she was an angel, eager to help. I liked that about her, but it was far from what I wanted right now.

"No, I feel a little dizzy right now; maybe a hug will fix that?" James said, looking at her innocently, more at her breasts than at her. I knew he was lying, but who would tell Mom? The ever-loving gullible angel.

"Oh, poor boy, come here." She put his head on her breasts; he almost sank into the softness of her tits. He moved his hand down and grabbed her ass. Mom didn't think much of it; she was used to it.

I stood on the sidelines and watched James fondle my beautiful mother. He goes to the forbidden places, damn it. After what seemed like an eternity, they separated.

"You can come to our house for dinner; we owe you that much." Mom offered James; I tried to stop her, but it seemed I was not allowed to speak much. She was too naive and blamed the wrong person.

"Well, if you insist, Mrs. Drew," James said sheepishly.

"Oh, you can call me Susan, I like being the cool mom." Mom smiled at him. I should have known I was in for a life of nightmares from now on.

*

"Thank you, Susan, I couldn't have had better food anywhere," James said, looking at my mother.

"Oh, you like it? Thank you, you can take some home if you want." Mom said.

We were sitting in the kitchen and Mom and James were talking about different things. This guy told Mom he didn't have a 'real' family. Fucking liar, that is partially true, because it was just him and his dad, who mostly stayed out of town.

Mom sat with us, her breasts on the table, too; I noticed James; he checked out my mom's body every chance he got. He better not be thinking anything perverted.

Suddenly we got a call from my dad; Mom picked up her phone.

"Hey honey, ohh... ok, yeah. Yeah, I'll keep that in mind." That was fast.

"What happened, Mom?" I asked; she looked worried. "Dad, is he okay?"

"Yes, he's fine; he said there was a quarantine. We cannot leave our house." Mom said she looked sad, probably because Dad would not be home soon.

"Fuck, this virus is screwing us up; oh, I'm so sorry, Susan, I didn't want to use the F-word," James said. He has been acting like a decent kid since he came into our house, acting like my friend. I told him to fuck off and he acted like I hurt him badly. He got another hug for it; I had to see him touch her for the second time in one day. I have to be careful.

Just then my sister called, she was on her way back from her friends, and it would take around two to three days for her to arrive. I saw James being extremely interested in her too. Is he trying to do something to my family? Will I have to fight it out?

"It's okay, sweetheart, we'll be fine, don't be afraid." Mom comforted us. "You should go home soon, your dad must be worried."

James was silent for a minute as if he was thinking something. "I can't go home Susan, Dad isn't there and because of the quarantine, how am I even supposed to go?" James said.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)