More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

Who goes first?

Aiden

The voice called Aiden you roll first. Spooked he picked up the black die with red dots and rolled it, “5” his piece moved 5 spaces on its own by walking to the chance space. The card levitated into Aidens hand. “Today Chad hurt your little feelings exposing your shortcomings to these beautiful ladies. Now is your chance to one up Chad, you have 60 seconds to do so or receive a punishment.” Aiden shouted, “what the hell does that mean one up Chad?” His phone head already started counting down it was at 51 seconds. He guessed it wanted him to pants Chad, so he did just that, but Chad has a big cock so that didn’t really bother Chad. Aiden in a panic just stood there. His card disappeared as the timer went off and the punishment card floated to his hand, “Chad has something deep inside that he would be ashamed for everyone to know, but since you failed to bring it to light, you get this punishment. Right now your balls are proportionate to your underwhelming penis, but now they will grow big enough that you legs stay open hiding your flaccid wiener. Everyone was shocked to see Aiden’s shorts grow a bulge. LaBrandon started freaking out, “what the fuck man, we’re playing with some voodoo shit here. It knows shit about us, but gives us challenges that we don’t know what the fuck it wants to punish us. How in the fuck is a mother fucker supposed to win this mother fucking game?” Everyone was feeling LaBrandon’s anxiety too. Alexis chimed in, “yeah but if we don’t we guarantee a punishment every round with no chance of not taking one.”

Who’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)