More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Ahri, sucking dicks at a gloryhole.

Gulp..gulp..gulp.

Mmm, that's the forty third load today. Ahri gives a self satisfied grin as she licks clean the matted down fur on her tails, each one coated in a thin layer of cum. As she does the magical energy coming off of her grows stronger and stronger, licking her lips in glee. Oh~ that one tasted like pineapples. The man who just had the pleasure of receiving the best blowjob of his life falls to the floor, lifeless as a penny, before turning into wisps of mana and disappearing with the wind.

Ahri gets off her knees, eagerly looking into the next hole in the wide stall, there are upwards of at least 50 holes in the stall, the brothel she is currently housed at receiving regular customers on the daily. Of course none of them know it's Ahri in there, else they would be remiss to stick their cocks through that wall, maybe. So she gets her fill of cum and mana, making sure to take enough that their flesh bodies can't sustain themselves, and poof, it's like they were never there. Through the hole Ahri sees to much of her own surprise a mouth staring right back at her, a soft, pink, fleshy mouth with two perky, pink lipstick covered lips framing it.

Well this is a change of pace.

Who is on the other side of the wall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)