More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Agents Arrangement, by google2020

A dumb but fun story

“Another google, ey, Marcie? At how many are we now? The fourth?”

“Actually, this is the fifth one. Well for you at least. For me its only the third.”

“Jesus fucking christ!”

“But indeed. We are reading Agents Arrangement, by google2020

“That is a stupid name. What does that even mean? A story about a real estate agent making arrangements?”

“Not quite. This appears to be the story about a secret agent. No tags, so we will be in for a wild ride.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“The story starts with our heroine on a train speaking to her supervisor.”

“Excellent work Feline….. but the work is far from over……. Your mission is to kill a man known as Robert Fink…… he’s managed to succeed in replicating special technology from the agency…… if he managed to spread it world wide….. it could be disastrous!”

“Is the offensive quantity of ellipses supposed to show a bad connection? I want to give google the benefit of the doubt but...”

“Strange….. this kind of technology replicates ours….. but where did it come from….. ahh who cares….. I’ve got to get off this train quietly before shit gets worse….!” Thought Reta

“No, of fucking course not. The amount of ellipses is even worse then last time.”

"I would adress the clumsy exposition. But lets face it, google has a long way to go before we can tackle these problems."

she be finding herself running from the most dangerous, crazed criminals in….. Belarus, Romanian, Italy, and France…

“That is a very specific set of countries.”

“Reta gets ambushed in the train and then gets attacked by some teenagers.”

“Belarussian patriotic teenagers to be precise.”

“Simple…. Our country is in an alliance between the other countries around Russia and London…… minus Ukraine….. but whatever…… nobody normal knows of your existence….. but to us you are a wanted criminal here…!”

“London is not a country.”

“That is your only problem with that paragraph, Marcie?”

“I am both afraid and morbidly curious about how google would handle a geopolitical story.”

“So far the story is actually kind of interesting. You know, a secret agent, traveling the world, sounds fun, right? Right?”

“What Gina is insinuating here is that this not the direction the story takes. Instead our heroine is put into a locked diaper and is transported to some sort of prison school.”

“Good morning class…. My names Mrs Talia…. I’m your permeant homeroom teacher…!” She said

„Urgh...“

„Marcie?“

„My apologies. Excuse me for one second.“

„Of course.“

„Ha, now I feel better.“

„Marcie?“

„Yes, Gina?“

„Your handwriting sucks.“

„...shut it.“

“And from here the story just turns to shit. Literally.”

“Well, not literally.”

“Reta is to wear a diaper and shit herself!”

“Yes, but that is still...”

“Oh, fuck off, you know what I mean.”

“But I do agree that from here on out the story just...stops. Reta is in this facility/school and she has to wear a diaper. She does things, there are other characters but it is all so...”

“utterly time wasting!”

“Nicely put. I mean here you have the premise of a secret agent on a mission to somebody. That is good. That is a solid premise. But why are we then wasting so much time being stuck in a facility? The whole baby treatment isn't even humiliating. So it does nothing for me!”

“You know what, Marcie? I just blame that one fuck in the comments. He always goes for the worst options and it just ruins what little potential google's stories might have.”

“I am inclined to agree.”

“There was a brief glimpse of salvation when that Regin fuck started to comment and voted for escaping. You know, the one who wrote adventurers peril?”

“Do not remind me. I wonder if he has a bad grammar fetish?”

“Apparently said fetish isn't strong enough, because the coward suddenly stopped commenting. Which in turn gave google's superfan full reign again. That means instead of escaping we now stay in this stupid ass facility and ugggghhh!!!”

“I hate to be so blunt, but google's “let the reader choose what will happen” approach is holding back whatever potential she might have.”

“Everybody knows the readers have shit taste here.”

“Hm, quite. Except us, of course.”

“Holy cow, do we have little to say with this one! What do you think, Marcie? Better then the one with the sissy fairy boy?”

“Unfortunately not. The Link story was superior. This is a regression.”

“Meh, I don't see much of a difference.”

“Google's last story had an actual plot and even sex scenes. Disgusting sex scenes, but sex scenes nonetheless. This one has nothing!”

“Personally, it just pisses me off that this could have been a fun story with sexy agents. Instead we get this shit.”

“So, to summarize, do not misuse ellipses. They have a very specific purpose and aren't there for padding. Also, if you use them, three dots. No more, no less.”

“And stop listen to dumb fucks who think people shitting in diapers are the hottest shit ever.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)