More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rebby the Bunny Rebby the Bunny

What's next?

Afternoon Day 1

It was 2pm. After having countless round of bareback sex with Mr.Groves, I laid on his bed feeling tired while still having his yet to soften dick inside me. He was going all out releasing loads and loads of hot cum into my womb trying his best to make me pregnant.

He then started pounding away making my pussy tingle with joy of pleasure after Cumming from him so much.

“Oouhh... Oh yes Mr Groves.. pound me harder!”

He sped up pounding me faster and faster trying to make me climax.

“Oouh. Ooo....I’m.. I’m Cumming again Mr Groves!! Nnhhaaaa!!”

I came again as his dick twitched and spurt another load of his cum inside.

“Huff... Huff... My dear sweet Sophie...” Mr Groves caressed my face.

“Mr Groves... Wanna come over to my home? My parents are away and I’d like to invite you over for dinner... in both meaning.”

Mr Groves looked at me and smirked. “Sure, my lovely little bunny but before that I’ll have you follow my instructions.” He took my vibrator and plunged it into my pussy making sure that it keeps every single drop of semen inside. He then took out a set of white Bunny Keyhole lingerie and a rope.

Mr Groves then proceeded to tie a rope harness around my body making sure it was tight and holding my vibrator as it dug into my skin and pushing my toy deep into my pussy and pressing against the entrance of my womb.

“Wear this.” He pass me the bunny keyhole and I took it happily as I began to change into it. I wore the bra which has a bunny cut out in the middle and tied the strap on my shoulders and put on the panties while tying it thighly around me.

Mr Groves then took out a Bunny tail buttplug and inserted into my ass thru the hole on the panty. I jolt to the insertion of a foreign yet familiar object up my ass and almost came again. Mr Groves then tied a ribbon bell around my neck and changed my hairstyle of a ponytail to twin tails and gave me a kiss.

He then gently help me put on a pair of white knee high stockings, while he took the chance to kiss and lick my thighs making me chuckle.

“You will be dressed like this the whole day. And you can’t change out of it and I will hold on to this remote for your toy . I’ll make sure to visit you around 5pm so run along back home now.” He gave me a sweet kiss before escorting me to the front door.

I peeked out of Mr Groves window and checked if anyone was outside. After making sure no one was outside, Mr Groves opened his door and allowed me to sprint back home.

I opened the door and ran in feeling the excitement of being caught wearing such sinful and suggestive outfit. My wet crotch tingle while the vibe stirred my insides up making me orgasm multiple times.

As I grab a glass of water to quench my thirst and heat, the doorbell rang. I ran to the door still in the suggestive lingerie and rope bondage. I peeped through the peephole on the door and saw Brad.

Brad is a 28 year old guy, living right across the road. He has the trait of a delinquent, blond hair, multiple earrings and tattoo on his arm. His personality is alright as he is friendly to the people in the neighborhood.

I nervously opened the door to a small gap width, hiding behind it and asked for his purpose of visit.

“Hey Brad, what’s up?” I questioned nervously thinking if he had saw me in that outfit running home.

“Hey sweetheart! I saw your parents loading some luggage and driving off! So I've expected that they left for vacation or some sort! So I was wandering if you wanna hangout with me, we could go have some fun outside.”

“It sounds fun Brad, but I have some stuffs to finished up today so that I can enjoy myself the next few days, therefore I can’t accompany you. Sorry!”

“Bummer, it’s fine just drop by my door if you wanna have... you know... Some 'fun'.”

Brad’s last word, emphasizing on 'fun' shook me, it made me think of the ‘fun’ stuffs which he might do to me, making me crave for Mr Groves hard penis now.

“I’ll con...consider it Brad. I have to finish up my stuffs now or I won’t be able to catch up. So I’ll see you again.”

“Alright sweetheart, I’ll catch up to you again!” Brad turns and leaves, while I close the door and sat on the ground proceeding to spread my legs, rubbing my nipples and clits, masturbating at the front door.

I fantasized that the door was not locked and some unknown assailant had opened the door to see me masturbating. He then pinned me and ripped my panties off, spreading the rope which dug into my crotch and pulling out the vibrator making me leak some of Mr Groves’s semen. He then started pounding me, whisking the semen in my pussy with his dick, sucked on my left nipple while abusing the other by spanking it repeatedly. He dumped his semen into my cum-stuffed pussy and made sure he mixed his with Mr Groves’s before snapping a picture for blackmailing purposes.

As I masturbated, the time on the clock turned 3pm and rang out, my vibrator suddenly turned from the slow teasing speed to a maximum vibration and pounding making me have a quick strong orgasm. Mr Groves must have turned it up knowing I would be playing some games or masturbating.

I laid down on the entrance, trying to get myself together after Cumming non-stop for the past hours since morning. 30 minutes passed, with my vibrator set down to a low teasing mode, allowing me to get a hold of myself and not looking like a slut that is craving for dicks, I took to the kitchen to prepare some ingredients.

I wore my apron and started cutting my ingredients, when suddenly someone hugged me from behind while giving my breast a squeeze. I knew clearly who it was, but I cheekily acted shocked and tried to scream. Mr Groves, who did expected this, covered my mouth with his hands and whispered hushing words to me trying to calm me down.

“Shh.. it’s only me. I’m sorry I scared you but don’t scream or we will be in deep trouble.”

“Pfft...” I gave a small laugh and started licking his hand that was still covering my mouth.

He looked at me astonished, “ You knew it was me?” as he asked

I nodded to him while grabbing his fingers and giving it a good lick and smiling at him.

Feeling provoked, he spanked me, pulled my panty down causing my buttplug to come off and removed my vibe before jamming his thick cock into my pussy, stirring up my insides.

With his dick inside me, I moaned from his thrusting, unable to contain my voice.

“This will teach you to be cheeky again! Bite on this or the whole neighbourhood will hear you.” He lifted my apron and made me bite on to it. I could only make muffled moans while he fucked me from behind, pounding me, making my pussy tightens with each thrust that hits the entrance of my womb.

As my pussy gripped on his hard shaft, his dick twitched, announcing that he is cumming again. I trembled in excitement as his dick released another huge load of semen into my womb which is loaded full with thick gooey fluids. My pussy convulsed as if it’s sucking the cum out of Mr Groves and I gripped onto the kitchen table feeling wave of pleasure hitting me. I panted, expecting the amount of semen pumped into my womb by Mr Groves to be at least a half a litre and it wouldn’t be a surprise to say I’m knocked up.

(Dear readers as this is fiction, please note that I’m not 100% following the laws of human body and such therefore don’t tell me “MAN CAN’T PRODUCED THAT MUCH SEMEN!”. Thank you so much for the understanding. <3 Rebby)

As I thought that it was over, Mr Groves actually carried me and pressed me on the dining table and started pounding me away, cumming within minutes shooting another small load into me. With his dick still inside me, he picked up and opened a bag, displaying a variety of toys and BDSM items. He took out a dildo, thicker than what I have but not bigger than his and inserted into my pussy, while re-tying my rope bondage to hold it in, not letting it shift or move out at all. He dressed the tired me back up and took a thicker buttplug out after noticing how loose my ass was and stuck it through the hole on panty, into my ass and checking to make sure my ass is holding it snuggly. He then carried me to the living room and left me on the sofa, telling me to rest.

“I’ll make dinner for you while you rest up, and I can guarantee a delicious dinner for you.”

He brushed my hair away from my face and gave me a kiss while I slowly dozed off.

End of Day 1 Pt 2

Expect a short PT 3 soon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)