More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rebby the Bunny Rebby the Bunny

What's next?

Evening Day 1

It was dusk as I woke up from my short fulfilling nap. Looking at the time, it was already close to 8pm as I sat up recalling that dinner was made by Mr Groves.

I stood up only for my legs to give way, as I fell backwards towards the floor with my legs spread into a 'M' shape. It was no surprise that my legs gave way after the intensive sex I had with Mr Groves the whole day.

Hearing the sound of somebody falling, Mr Groves came out of the kitchen to find me in an embarrassing situation, with me not being able to stand up.

Trying to hide my embarrassment, I acted coquettishly, and beckoned at him.

“Honey, please carry me, it’s your fault I can’t walk right now, so take responsibility.”

He stood there covering his mouth, but instead of being embarrassed, he was trying to withhold the laughter escaping his mouth.

“Sure, 'dearie', let me atone for the 'suffering' I’ve caused you....” he teasingly said.

Hearing his words, my face flushed red knowing that he was serious about it.

“I... Uhm... It’s not that... Can’t walk... But...hyaaa!”

Before I could finish stuttering, Groves scooped me up into his arms and whispered in my ears.

“What happened to the mischievous girl who likes to tease other people? Didn’t you want me to carry you? So why is your face so red from me carrying you now?”

“Th...this is different!!” I blushed while hiding my face.

“Being carried with care is much different from the usual lewd stuff I’ve experienced” I tried explaining while tugging on to Groves’s shirt.

Seeing me behaving meekly, Mr Groves laughed and brought me to the showers, sitting me on a stool. He pulled the strings of my panty, removing it along with the buttplug, and dug into my ass giving it a small rimming tease. After undressing me fully, he untied the bondage while stroking parts of my body which has rope marks, making sure that I had no bruises. Lastly, he removed the dildo left inside of me, which caused most of his semen deposited in my womb to rush out. Some of it spilled out and Mr Groves hastily pinched my labia, closing my pussy and sealing, it up with a waterproof band aid.

After telling that him I wanted his baby, Mr Groves has actually taken measures to make it happen, telling me that he has accepted me, making my heart flutter with happiness.

Once making sure that the band aid was sticking properly, Mr Groves gave me a quick shower as we chatted and teased each other happily. As he was giving me a good scrub and massage, while I gave him a good rub and cleaned his dick with my mouth.

After drying up in the showers, I headed up into my room and changed into a tight crop top, braless of course, and a thong before heading down to the kitchen.

I looked at the table full of delicious food in awe as I sat down and begun tasting it. As I enjoyed the rich and exquisite taste of the food, I started asking out question after question towards Mr Groves. There was one question which was still undisclosed to me - which was - why Mr Groves have a bunch of toys, ropes and lingerie?

“Honey~” I beckoned while giving him my mischievous grin.

“Yes de...dearie?” he looked at me knowing something bad is about to befall unto him.

“Say~ Why do you have so much costumes, toys and BDSM stuffs meant for woman?” I grinned at him.

“Cough cough!” he choked and coughed out his food before looking at me with an awkward smile.

“That was actually a prop for one of my side jobs before. After the job was finished, a junior of mine chugged it into a box and gave it to me, telling me to keep it as it wasn’t expensive considering that he owned that store.”

“What was the side job then~” I asked giving him a sweet smile.

“It was a photoshoot for adult magazines..” he laughed wryly.

“Hmm... Kay I’ll forgive you this once.”

He huffed a sigh of relief knowing that I gave up interrogating him.

We continued our dinner and finished it in no time.

I volunteered to do the dishes as Mr Groves made the dinner, so he sat down drinking a cup of tea waiting for me.

It was an eye candy for Mr Groves as I shuffled left and right making my publicly displayed ass jiggle, causing him to sneak behind me, giving my ass a firm grip and rubbing it.

He unzipped his pants placing his again erected penis between my butt cheeks and started rubbing up and down.

I stopped doing the dishes and pushed my ass against him, while shaking my hips so as to follow the rhythm of his thrust. Feeling his hard hot dick twitch, I stopped and squatted down facing it with my mouth wide open and rubbing it quickly so that he will spray his fluid into my mouth.

“I’m gonna cum!” he groaned and spurted his warm fluids into my mouth while spraying some over my face.

I looked up towards him with my mouth still wide open and showed him my tongue, stirring the warm semen, tasting it, before I swallowed it.

“Mmmh.. thick and warm~”

He gently wiped the remaining semen off my face with his thumb and stuck it into my mouth, making me lick it clean.

After finishing the rest of the dishes, we headed to the sofa and watched a movie, which needless to say, is an adult film I’ve selected on purpose to tease him.

I laid on his lap and watched the movie while he gave my head a good pat. As the movie progressed, things got even spicier on both the film and in the living room.

While watching the sex scene, I pulled the zipper of Grove’s pants, and was greeted with his erected dick. Seeing that there was no snacks, I grabbed onto his dick and started sucking it, treating it as a popsicle to satiate my craving for something in my mouth.

Mr Groves on the other hand, reached under my top and fondled my breast, while giving my nipples a good rub and pinch, from time to time.

My jaw became sore after sucking his dick, so I stood up and sat on his thighs hoping for some action with my lower half. Mr Groves noticed what I wanted and positioned his dick on my pussy, peeling off the band aid and started fucking me.

“Nnnhhh~~ it feels so good~~” I moaned while Groves increased his tempo, pounding the entrance of my womb, sending waves of pleasure with each thrust. We changed position according to the film and fucked like rabbits, cumming non-stop while not forgetting to release loads of semen in me.

The film ended, signalling to us that we should stop as it was getting late. As Groves unload his last shot of semen into my womb, I came and fell back onto his chest panting and gasping from the simultaneous climax.

To end the day, Groves took a new band aid, and sealed my pussy up, keeping the fresh new load of semen in.

“How committed~” I snickered while having my pussy sealed.

He smiles and hugged me, kissing my cheeks before plunging his tongue into mouth, greeting mine.

“I’ll come over tomorrow afternoon, and pick you up for some shopping . How about it?”

I affirmed to his request with another to top it off.

“Sure~ but you will have to take me out for lunch too~”

I gave him a bright smile and wore my thongs before walking Groves to the door and hug him for one last kiss before sending him off.

After seeing Groves off, I walked up to my room and leapt for the bed. I rubbed my abdomen, which was full of Groves warmth. Smiling and grinning, “I can’t wait for the 'date' tomorrow with Groves” I said and quickly closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. Given the exhausting 'excercise’ I had today, I quickly fell into dreamland.

End Day 1. Next chapter Day 2

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)