More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by boltox95 boltox95

So where to start?

After the game in Joel & Ellies house

After the event of the game Ellie and Joel moves into Jackson. Normal house with a normal life as father daughter, or as normal as a life can be in the apocalypse. However one day when Ellie gets home from school early and Joel also happened to be home from working as they ran out of materials and needs time to prepare for a scavenging.

Ellie comes home and hears someone is home. She gets alert and starts sneaking. She notices it's coming from the shower and relaxes some. It's no burglar at least, but Joel usually isn't home at this time so, she is still a little careful on her feet.

She gets close enough and see that the door isn't closed completely. She decides to take a sneak peak inside just to make sure it is Joel and what she sees is Joel. Naked in the shower. Now that she thinks about it, she have never seen him naked. Nor any other guy for that matter. However that would be shocking enough for a teenage girl. But the real shocking this is what he is doing.

He is jerking off as well. Standing with his fully erects cock in hand pumping it ferociously. He seems to be struggling a lot with it not that Ellie would know for sure. That's just how it seemed to her. However her gaze was firmly locked on his manhood. She couldn't believe how big it was. She was completely captured by it as she know that thing is supposed to go inside of her. Well maybe not her specifically but... You know what I mean.

She couldn't imagine it would be able to fit inside of her and she couldn't help but to feel exited seeing it. For some reason she had never though about that Joel is a man and they do this. She had never noticed it when they traveled. Did he just hide it that well or he held back all that time?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)