More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

After-party wrestling, by unknown156

“Alright Marcie, what are we reading today?”

“Someones eager.”

“I just want to get it over with.”

“Lets get straight to business then. This time we are taking a look at After-party wrestling, by unknown156.

„UNKOWN!“

„Not our unkown. See the number? This is a different one.“

„Are you telling me there are over a hundred of them?“

„Truly a strange phenomenon. But I suppose we should focus on the story.“

„Oh yeah, hm..wrestling, huh.“

„You don't sound that excited.“

„Yeah, well duh. Who wants to see sweaty guys grappling each other?“

„What if its sweaty girls?“

“...go on.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Wow! That was shit!”

“Gina, please.”

“Fuck you, Marcie. You know when I last orgasmed? The fucking Ringmaster story! That was three months ago!”

“For the record, Gina is being dramatic. I brought her to orgasm just last night with a feather.”

“Shut up!”

“Let us focus on the story then. This is the tale about a bunch of friends coming together to party.”

“But instead of getting wasted and having unprotected sex like normal people, they like to wrestle each other for fun. Weirdos.”

“The main character is...uh...Ashley and her personality is...”

“nonexistant.”

You: 19 year old red head with a curvy body. Currently in the second year of college.

“You better not expect deep characterization out of this one. This story is about wrestling and nothing else.”

“Well, maybe we could have had some personality if the author didn't introduce fucking 10 characters at once!”

“It is a bit much.”

“Are we sure this is not our unkown? The way they handle tournaments is suspiciously similar.”

“I don't think so, Gina. The writing style is too different for that. Our unkown is not capable of such subterfuge.”

“But just because its different doesn't mean its good. Don't introduce a fuckton of characters if you give a shit about me remembering them!”

“Alright, it is time for the first battle. Ashley vs Will. Oh, for the record. I let Gina do the choices because she likes wrestling.”

“I don't like wrestling!”

“Yes, yes. So what happens?”

“We start out with a test of strength, which Ashley wins.”

“Excuse my lack of knowledge but what is a test of strength?”

“Fuck if I know. The story just assumes we know what that is and moves on.”

“Well, there is a bit of back and forth but ultimately Ashley wins.”

“Why are these chapters so short? These are the shortest chapter ever!”

“It is a toss up between this and what google2020...uh produces. But I think this one wins, because google2020 does at least sometimes have a slightly longer chapter. So congratulations unknown156 you officially get the title of shortest average chapters ever.”

“But why? This entire fight could have been one chapter and it would still have been a short one.”

“That is not an exaggeration. This fight lasts for 7 chapters, arriving at a grand total word count of...987. Or one and a half word pages.”

“Explain, why. Marcie.”

“I believe the idea is ultimately to have many different branches, so you can mix and match your own tournament together.”

“Yeah well there aren't any fucking choices in this except the very last one!”

“To be fair, the next fight does have some more choices.”

“That one is Grace vs. Josh...and Marcie. Question.”

“Yes?”

“Do guys laugh when they are kicked in the balls?”

“According to Rina definitely not.”

“Wow, Grace is a psychopath.”

“How about you stop choosing the ballbusting options then, Gina?”

“Never.”

“So yes, this entire fight is pretty much Grace kicking in his testicles.”

“Serves him right for having no personality.”

“I get it that we as the reader make the choices here and that Gina is especially deranged but...is the rest of the group just watching as the girl mutilates her opponent?”

“Seems so.”

“Eventually Josh passes out. When he wakes up Grace is still on top of him. We end with the notion that Josh enjoyed being dominated like this.”

“These guys are hardcore.”

“Indeed. Which brings us to fight number three.”

“I like how there is an entire chapter title “End of Match 2” and then the actual chapter is just “Match 2 had ended.“

„Oh good call, Gina. I have an announcement to make on that matter.“

„ok.“

„This chapter dethrones our reigning shortest chapter champion Questathana. Her chapter „She chokes on some food and dies.“ contained one more word. This means unknown156 now holds both “shortest average chapter” and “shortest chapter” titles concurrently. No mortal should have that much power. I fear for our political stability and my portfolio.”

„Shut up and get on with it.“

„So Fight number three. Rita vs. Lee. This one will bring me such glee.“

„Stop it.“

„In this one we actually get some audience interaction. Dana, who is Lee's girlfriend insults Rita and calls her an, and I quote. “arab bitch.”

“Not very creative with the insults, but I give her credit for being both racist and sexist.”

“This does not go over well with the rest of the group.“

„Ok, so NOW they suddenly care. The ballbusting was totally fair game, but this is what gets a reaction out of them.“

“Sadly, we don't see how this fight ends as the chapter stops in the middle of it.”

“What a shame.”

“And I suppose that about sums it up. Your thoughts on it, Gina?”

“Becoming a warrior had better wrestling scenes. And made me cum buckets. When are we reading that one again, Marcie?”

“In due time. I suppose that means you didn't find this one particular erotic?”

“I don't get how anybody could find this sexy.”

“Really? You can't see the appeal in getting dominated and being completely at the marcie of a hot girl?”

“Yeah, but these where all male vs females fights!”

“For me personally, there was just..hmm..too little meat on it?”

“That's what we need, fat people wrestling. I'm sure dickgirl-guy has you covered.”

“Not what I meant, Gina. I wanted the chapters to be longer. Be more descriptive, show us what the combatants feel.”

“Yeah, alright. I don't get how that helps us with our not getting off problem, but whatever.”

“I understand that the appeal in this is the wrestling, but if you want to elicit an emotion from the reader you have to show us reactions. Both from the players and the audience. Isn't that what pro wrestling is all about?”

“Look Marcie. This guy likes wrestling, so he writes wrestling. There is really nothing more to it.”

“I suppose...”

“Hey, Marcie?”

“What?”

“Do you think he jerks himself off to wrestling matches?”

“This is a question I rather not know the answer to, Gina.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)