More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

After a quick nap

You woke up to three people talking about....Halloween? You got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen, like a zombie. "What is going on?"

"We are picking out costumes for the Halloween party at Sanguine." Sarah said "Tara is coming with us and we three are decidin on what you should wear."

"What am I wearing?" you asked, but you already know the answer.

"That is a surprise." Sarah said "But the three of us already have the whole costume thing figured out."

Emma stood and walked to you "But we can tell you, that we have to go shopping at Lilith's for a few things. Tara watch her. We can't trust her to be alone."

"What would she do?" Tara asked.

"She'll try to masturbate." Sarah said, walking past you, followed by Emma.

"Emma." Tara said "You can masturbate. We'll do it together." she said.

"I got DP'ed because I masturbated. I am not falling for that again." you said. Sighing deeply "Okay." you said, thinking back on how hard you cum and how often. Having sex would make it worse, would it?

__Tara stood, walking up to you. She had only pulled her light blue thong back on, and now pulled her punk band shirt off. She had Sarah's tit size, just a little bigger. You know, because you watched her naked enough to visualize her tits. You stopped yourself, remembering she had permission to punish you, but the rule you wanted to obey wasn't written; no touching without permission.

"Not going to take my bra off? Sarah talked about your fantasies. You didn't have to tell her, she knew exactly what you were imagining." she took your hands and placed them on the bra. She used your hands to undo her bra and remove "Like that." Her tits were bare, you placed your hands on them, sucking them, licking them.

"I wasn't told you liked to daydream. What's on your mind?" Tara interrupted your vivid daydream.

"I...was just imagining you trying to get me into trouble." you said, Sarah and Emma gave Tara permission to act as your mistress, even if they didn't specify it. After the changing room, you kind of associate watching with punish her if she breaks a rule. Also doesn't help that you watch shows where a bad guy tasks someone with watching a prisoner. Tho the prisoner usually escapes.

Tara stood up, smiling "You know, my fantasies about you? They are darker than what I let on." she stepped closer to you "Dark like Sarah, maybe Elena, too." she stopped in front of you, reaching for your tits "Soft. Beautiful." she said "She wasn't lying. Guess I owe Elena fifty dollars." she let go. She was trying to make you break the masturbation rule "Are we getting wet? Dripping wet?"

"I had an orgasm that made me weak. I don't-" she placed a hand on your wet pussy "think I could lie. They talked about this didn't they? You three want me to break that rule, again, just so I would get triple penetrated." you pulled her hand away "You are trying to goad a girl who would commit , just to get back at her sister."

"They also said you were submissive." she smiled, walking past you.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)