More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

When does the story take place?

After The Fight with Sand and Sound

If anyone were to have looked carefully enough in a certain direction, then they might have noticed two blurs dashing away from Konoha at a contained speed.

And if they were skilled enough to see those blurs move, they would have spotted that the two blurs wore fully covered clothing with no identifying markers.

Unfortunately for the people of Konoha, the two unidentified ninjas each had a sack over shoulder containing someone they had kidnapped from the Leaf village during all of the excitement.

By the time anyone noticed the kidnapped people were gone, it had already been at least six hours since they were last spotted. With no obvious leads on who orchestrated the event, Konoha had to put it to the side while they focused on how to fix the village.

When the 48 hours of immediate decision making on how to recuperate properly was completed, the was reviewed.

Finally, when it made it to the top of the chain that Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga had been the persons kidnapped it was far to late to find and rescue them, for they were already on the other side of the continent.

Who ended up Naruto and Hinata?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)