More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RemarkMore RemarkMore

What subject do you have first?

After School (Doug’s Secret)

(Sorry, I typed this in first person not second.)

It was another day dealing with all those futa’s who want my ass regardless if they were teachers and students even random strangers. I of course played the part of a submissive and scared boi as always but behind closed doors…

I smile rather proud inside my mind as I rub my clothed cock over my pants thinking about all the attention I get daily.

The truth was, I actually want to fuck all these futa’s and let them wreck my ass. Hell, even my family wants me in that wayso why shouldn’t I?

It was actually simple, I desire full control over all these sexy futas. I’ve dreamed of breaking their wills to dominate me so they want only my pleasure to be their purpose.

I shrug to myself and chuckle.

I’ve been biding my time and waiting for an opportunity to unleash my passions and to make it work, I’ve been training my asshole for some time now to take large insertions.

I had a job in a popular sex shop I kept secret from my loved ones including my friends. I’m actually friends with the sex shops top saleswoman who was VERY understanding of my desires and paid me off with some products on the side. Specifically for oral and anal purposes including some kinky products to test and learn from.

We also made a deal that when I took the biggest dildo they had and my sexy ass was able to handle it. I could give my actual virginity to her. Her cock could give my mother a run for.

Sharice knew I had quite the endurance and willpower when we got closer so I knew without a doubt I’d actually make things fun for her.

I smile as I figure I’d have time to video some proof of the BIG THICK ONE for her.

But when I check inside my closet’s hidden compartment. The package was gone…

“What the fuck!? Where is…”

Then I heard my mom call for me.

“Doug sweetie, you mind coming down for a second?”

I sighed in frustration but took a deep breath as I needed to get into character.

After I left my room and went downstairs, I saw my mother and another woman next to her…

It was Sharice… smirking in amusment.

And my mom was holding the BIG THICK ONE in her hand looking unamused.

“Dougie, care to explain yourself?”

I knew then my secret was likely or already was discovered and all I could do was sigh in frustration.

“Fuck…”

The truth comes out, what will Doug do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)