More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

After School: Happy Place

It was after school, and although her house was quite away from school, Renee wanted to go somewhere special, hoping to get some exercise in to help prepare for the softball season ahead. She decided to cut through the woods by the school. She always loved the way the trees surrounded her, nature's sounds soothing her mind, the wind slowly licking her face causing her to smile. She felt right here. She was on her way to take a quick swim in a small pond she had found on accident. It was her happy place, and since no one else seemed to know, it was her favorite secret.

Setting down her bag, Renee looked around seeing only trees, she leaned over opening up her bag to retrieve her swimsuit from gym. When she realized she had forgotten to pack it, she sighed with defeat. The gym in school would be closed, so retrieving it was impossible. "Guess no swimming today…" she groaned giving one more quick survey of the area. Underneath her school uniform and tights, she was wearing a pair of bright purple briefs and a matching laced somewhat ill fitting bra. It was the only bra she had due to not getting laundry done.

It'd be perfect to swim and with no one seemingly around, it couldn't hurt. After all she should try to be more daring since she would be attending college soon. One more glance, and she had decided…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)