More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella is The Golden Ornament

Jakob Fugger was an extremely wealthy merchant. His financial and political influence, not only among his peers, matched his wealth. It was fortunate that he had been Laerinia’s ally. Had been because Jakob retired and now his son Walter ran the business. He was still friendly towards the drow, but the alliance had to be renewed. Especially since Laerinia intended to perform certain financial reforms in her duchy; powerful allies among merchants were crucial.

Aeriella was chosen as the envoy. Not because negotiating with a merchant was beneath her Mistress’ pride, but because of Walter’s specific passion; which was also his weakness. Walter loved gold; not coins and bars, those were merely his work. His true passion were golden ornaments; jewellery, plates, golden paint, threads woven into clothes etc. When something glistened the merchant behaved almost like a magpie. Laerinia and Aeriella decided that a golden haired elf, even though belonging to a lesser nobility than the drow, would get better results in negotiations. The sorceress loved the golden colour as well, but had a better taste than the merchant. She was aware that oversaturating one’s image with a single colour was not aesthetically pleasing. But her mission was political, not aesthetic, and looking not-as-pretty was a cheap price for greater chances at achieving success.

For the road Aeriella chose her customary enchanted golden catsuit, but it were the evening outfits which were more important. In total the elf took with her four gowns, all with different cuts, but in the same colour. She also had two pairs of evening heels and two sets of jewellery. Apart from other “non-evening” clothes. For the road it was all packed carefully in an oak chest. When Aeriella arrived at Walter’s mansion she was welcomed with the splendour and courtesy that a queen would not be ashamed of. The servants were bowing from the waist. The host bowed as well, although not as deeply. His lips were full of colourful compliments. Walter was friendly, jovial and sounded genuine, but Aeriella had a feeling that the short greeting speech had been written for him by someone else. She tossed such thoughts away as irrelevant and replied in an equally courteous manner.

After the lengthy greetings Aeriella took a luxurious bath, put on her shining outfit and joined Walter for supper. For the first day she picked an ankle-long gown with a long slit on the left side which exposed her entire long leg. The gown was held on the sorceress’ shoulders by two thin straps, exposing not only her broad shoulders, but also a generous amount of cleavage. The latter was decorated with a diamond necklace. Aeriella had light bracelets for both of her wrists and a slightly heavier one on her right bicep. On her left leg she wore a lace suspender and another bracelet on her ankle. The elf’s forehead was decorated with a tiara. On her ears hang a pair of fancy earrings. They were slightly too heavy for Aeriella’s taste, but Laerinia decided they fit well with the overly ornamented look. On her feet she wore a pair of strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Of course all of the jewellery was made of gold, with an occasional diamond added in, and the clothes had a matching colour, The entire image befit more a nouveau riche rather than a noble lady or an established merchant.

The host was enamoured with his guest and did not spare her compliments. Once again the sorceress felt that whenever his language became more colourful he was using someone else’s lines. But the atmosphere was friendly and the conversation flew smoothly. Eventually Aeriella began to subtly probe Walter’s views on his fathers commitments. She merely signalled the subject and was astonished by an immediate success. On his own volition the merchant confirmed that all agreements remained intact and his family was a loyal ally of Lady Laerinia. Aeriella doubted that her appearance could have charmed him so effectively, so apparently he had come to such conclusions even before her arrival. All the better, because that way he was less likely to change his mind.

Eventually they finished the meal and sat, drinking wine and engaging in a loose conversation.

“Dear Lady,” Walter said, “forgive me for being so forward, but could I ask You for a favour?” he had a non-committal tone, as if he was asking her to pass the salt.

Finally, Aeriella thought, he’s talking like a merchant. It was all going so easily that she was becoming slightly suspicious.

“Of course,” she replied with a charming smile, “what can I do for you?” her earrings and bracelets jingled as she gesticulated.

“It might be somewhat time consuming and I wouldn’t want to waste Your precious time.”

“My time is the least I can offer you,” Aeriella remained all charm, which came to her effortlessly.

“I was hoping,” the merchant said, content, “that maybe You could be so kind and remain as my guests for a few more days and pose for a couple of portraits.”

“Naturally. Enjoying your hospitality would be pure pleasure for me.”

‘Splendid! Nothing could serve better as an ornament of any house than images of the most gorgeous noble elf. Thank you. I’ll arrange for the painter to arrive tomorrow morning. We’ll discuss all the artistic details together with him.”

Obviously Aeriella did not mind posing for a portrait or two. Still she remained astonished that the negotiations had been so easy. Walter gave the sorceress a tour around his mansion. Among other places he showed her a room where her portraits would be made. It was spacious and the size of windows suggested that it would be well lit during daylight. Eventually Aeriella went to bed. She had no intentions of stripping in front of her host, but for the sake of consistency her nighty was also golden.

On the next day the elf put on a different dress. Its top was merely a wide strap which went from her waist, over her breasts and around the neck. Her back was fully exposed. The bottom was tight and simple, it had no slits and reached to the middle of the calf. The painters showed up right after breakfast. Yes, plural, because there were two of them. Both were relatively young, dressed in fancy colourful clothes and had elaborate moustaches. Aeriella found them cute, although she had never followed the fashion trends among the artistic bohemia.

“Lady Aeriella, meet Oliver and Giraud,” Walter introduced them and the two painters bowed at their waists, “I invited them both, because I’d like to have Your portraits made from two different angles and I don’t want to waste Your time, and ask You to pose twice for the same picture.”

“Very thoughtful of you,” the elf replied with the same charm as yesterday, “but I imagine that it is also twice as expensive,” she added with a playful wink.

“We, merchants,” Walter said, “count every penny when doing business, but ultimately comes the time when we get to spend our profits on pleasures. It would be almost an insult to spare the expenses on immortalising Your beauty.”

“In that case I’ll try to pose twice as good,” Aeriella replied and laughed.

Then another man entered the room, his petite posture and pretty face were perfectly familiar to the sorceress; it was Rossignol the bard. The elf immediately knew who had been writing the lines for Walter. She also suspected a minor ambush of sorts. Rossignol was her friend and she had no doubts regarding his loyalty, but he was also a devious trickster. Certainly he had planned something together with the merchant.

“Lady Aeriella,” Walter said, “I’ve been told that you’re well acquitted with Rossignol, so an introduction is unnecessary.”

Uncommonly for him the minstrel was rather official. He bowed deeply, then kissed Aeriella’s palm. He obviously complimented her colourfully, but did not grab her breasts or buttocks. The elf’s suspicions grew.

“Rossignol had told me plenty good things about You, Lady,” Walter said, “Your love of travelling, adventure, Your openness to new experiences. But also Your passion for bondage.”

Bingo! The sorceress thought. Obviously Rossignol had to mention something similar and the merchant seized the opportunity. Or maybe the suggestion had come from the minstrel himself.

“I thought,” Walter continued, “that if You’re willing to do a favour for me, it would only be fair, if I did a favour for You.”

Aeriella was not surprised by the merchant’s silk tongue. He was presenting the proposition of him binding her as a favour for HER. She continued to play the game of words and replied with her natural charm.

“Rossignol is as famous for his musical talents as he is for truthfulness and attention to details. But I’m aware that the sensibilities of the city dwellers are different from those of the nobility. The morals are also more strict. While such lewd activities are tolerated in isolated castles I wouldn’t want to violate any taboos in a large city.”

“Fear not, dear Lady,” Walter replied, “we’re in a small private company of worldly, sophisticated and open minded people. No-one’s sensibilities are going to be offended. We’re also perfectly capable of admiring beauty in all its forms.”

The sorceress was tempted to ask whether the merchant would keep the paintings hidden, but truth be told, she indeed loved bondage. She had come to Walter’s mansion without the desire to strip in front of him, but the opportunity was just too tempting. She had already achieved the political victory which she had sought. Now the elf could fulfil her own, more carnal desires. Rossignol indeed knew her well and had set up the perfect trap.

“In such a case,” Aeriella replied, “it would be rude of me to reject such an offer. I take it that the preparations have already been made?”

“Naturally. I value Your time, Lady, too much to waste it on idle waiting.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)