More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and the uninvited guest

Lady Laerinia spent most of the time at her court, but occasionally she ventured into her lands beyond the walls. It was a truly ill luck that during one such excursion her friend Lady Seraphinia decided to pay her a visit. Fortunately Aeriella was present and she had proven many times that she can play the role of the host.

Lady Seraphinia arrived at the head of a column of two dozen riders, she herself was riding a beautiful pale stallion with an impressive black mane, she effortlessly dismounted and approached Aeriella who came down to the courtyard. The noblewoman was a tall amazon-like beauty in her mid-twenties, in her high-heeled riding boots she was as tall as the elf in her heels and that was a rare feat for a woman, she had a flurry of long fiery red hair. There was no doubt that she was a warrior, not a pampered countess, she wore a riding outfit consisting of tight breeches and short tunic. The clothes underlined her strong thighs, thin waist and broad shoulders, but she did not have a manly built, her hips were wide and round, and her breasts nice and firm. Her physique and demeanor screamed strength and confidence.

“Greetings, my Lady. It is a pleasure to host you, my name is Aeriella. Lady Laerinia is temporarily absent” the elf said as she curtsied. Herself she wore her customary revealing little black dress, sheer black pantyhose and a pair of golden strappy sandals on thirteen centimetre heels.

“She usually is when it’s necessary to be present” the words sounded harsh, but Seraphinia smiled as she said them, so the apprentice considered them a jest “so you’re the fabulous Aeriella. It’s good to see with one’s own eye that the tales have not be exaggerated.”

“Whose tale, if I may inquire?”

“Our common friend, Dariush the artifact merchant. I’m sure he hid many details, he always does, but still told me enough to paint a vivid picture of you in my mind. But don’t worry, he doesn’t go shouting it from the rooftops.”

“I hope so. Please, come in, Lady and enjoy our hospitality. You’re men will be taken care of as well.”

“First of all, I need a bath. I feel, like I’m made of the dirt that covers the highway we had travelled. It would be nice, if you joined me, I have had enough of male company. “

“Of course, Lady Seraphinia. We can go straight to the baths.”

“Don’t call me Lady, when we’re in private. You may be only an apprentice, but you’re already enough of a lady yourself and most likely older than I. My name’s Serra. Do I recall correctly, that Laer calls you Aerie?”

“You do. “

“In that case, nice to meet you, Aerie.”

“Nice to meet you too, Serra.”

The women shook hands and headed for the baths, were the water was always warm and ready.

“I’m exhausted by the travel” expressed Seraphinia “could you help me get rid of all these drags.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)