More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and the trip to the Artifact Merchant

Lady Laerinia had an assignment for Aeriella, the apprentice was committed with a travel to a distant artifact trader, named Dariush, for shopping. Her task was to purchase several specific items and ingredients, and check what other interesting articles the trader had for sale. Aeriella received a generous amount of money, but was told to make only reasonable purchases; the elf could recognize the power and value of magic items and knew how to barter, so Mistress was safe to trust her with the deed.

The road to travel was a long one, six days one way, but it was safe. The area along the road was heavily populated and highway patrols were plentiful. Still, there were four guards travelling with Aeriella; the elf herself was a valuable apprentice and her load made it even more worthy of an additional protection.

The sorceress was travelling in a coach driven by two of the guards, the other two were travelling on horse. For the road Aeriella picked an outfit that was made specifically for such occasions; it was a catsuit made of an enchanted fiber. The elf cast the spell herself and the garment was woven by the best available weaver; the catsuit was very light and comfortable, but at the same time provided protection against either cold or heat. Aeriella could even change its colour, for now she made it silver. She put on leather boots with a ten centimetre high heels and a wide brim hat; there would be no need to cover her head in the coach, but it was better to be prepared, and she really like that hat.

The guards were doing a poor job of hiding their stares. Truth be told, Aeriella in her tight outfit was quite a sight to behold, she was taller than all four men even barefoot, so her heels made the elf tower over her escort. The apprentice did not mind the looks though, she considered them compliments and if she wanted to avoid the stares, she would have dressed in a loose coat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)