More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and the investigation

The events of this story follow directly the ones described in “Aeriella and the Wedding”, some characters were also introduced there. To get to know them better please read that story first, although this is still just porn so it is not necessary. ;-)

I love reading your comments so feel welcome to write them, constructive criticism is even more welcome than praises.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The combined parties of Calindra’s wedding and the summer solstice holiday lasted for two more days, with Ephra and Sandalphon, a pair of angels, now being the new guests.

When the ball eventually ended most participants headed for home, but not all of them. The elven family, Thessalia, Aquilan and their daughter Ellaria decided to visit the nearest city. Laerinia together with Ephra, Issyria and Issaria would continue the quest for peace between Sune and Sharess. Valora would stay at the sorceress’ court and teach Calindra the ways of Sune, the young drow wanted to become the priestess of the goddess of love.

With Laerinia’s departure Aeriella became the mistress of the court. Sandalphon was a magnificent lover, but did not help much in running the estate nor ruling the land. Although he improved the morale of the female staff significantly, because the elf was not the only woman he made love to; with his seemingly inexhaustible stamina he could satisfy numerous females every day.

Aeriella had a more serious task to cope with though. Bad news have arrived, they were carried by Karl Becker, a young noble; he was the fourth son of Wolfgang and as such had no real chance of inheriting power. But he had enough money to wander throughout the realm and entertain himself however he pleased; sometimes he worked as an agent for those in power.

Karl was a young handsome man, tall, slim, with a slightly boyish charm and an easy-going character. It was no wonder he was very popular with ladies of all social classes.

This time he brought information about deeds in the lands of Simon von Altenburg, Laerinia’s vassal. His domain bordered lands inhabited by a friendly tribe of orcs.

“It’s a real pleasure to meet You, Lady. I wish the news I’m bringing were as good as the sight of Your beautiful person.”

“Thank you, Karl. You’re a real sweetheart. Let’s sit by a glass of wine and you can tell me what happened. Unless it’s very urgent and can’t wait until you’ve rinsed your throat?”

It was not. Aeriella lead her guest to the garden making sure to sway her hips for Karl to admire; her outfit did not leave too much to the imagination. Sandalphon turned out to be a huge fan of bodystockings, so the elf wore them whenever she could, the one she currently wore was black with an intricate floral pattern on its whole surface. Underneath the sorceress had only a thong so her breasts were partially visible through the not entirely opaque fabric; no wonder Karl was so pleased to see her. All the way they walked he kept his eyes on Aeriella’s buttocks, occasionally glancing up and down her long legs enhanced by a pair of thirteen centimetre tall heels.

They sat down in two straw chairs opposite each other. A servant brought two glasses of wine and placed them on a nearby table. Aeriella sat back, crossed her legs and took a small sip. She had never been much of a drinker and now, with a child on the way, she limited the even more.

“What’s your story, Karl?”

While the young nobleman was telling the story he eyed the elf’s body shamelessly, encouraged by her clear approval of such behaviour.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)