More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and the bandits

The lands ruled by Laerinia and Aeriella were safe and the crime rate was minimal. The band of highwaymen that was scourging travelers and merchants as well as peasants must have came from neighbouring lands. They had been tempted by the abundance of crops and goods in these lands, they had also heard of the low number of guards patrolling the highways.

As soon as Aeriella had heard of the robberies she decided to show the bandits, why their lands were so rich and safe with the number of guards so low.

The reports said about thirty highwaymen, four drow warriors were most likely enough to deal with that many, but the sorceress wanted to avoid bloodshed; she devised a plan as soon as she had learnt about a fetish of the leader of the bunch. Supposedly he enjoyed making women swallow his semen, he would always pull out his penis from their vaginas, shove it into their mouths and ejaculate there. At least he had never made any bastards this way, but it was a weakness that could be exploited.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)