More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and satyrs

Recently Lady Laerinia received a gift from a genie named Beetoozzo, the bounty was his seed, but it was the way it got transported that was truly interesting. Genie had sex with Lady Laerinia’s apprentice - an elf named Aeriella, he had ejaculated inside of her womb and sealed it. Through the night the semen was magically adopted by elf’s body and was located in her breasts, which grew two sizes. When Aeriella returned to her mistress she got milked by magical leeches; the process was pleasurable, but time consuming. The apprentice spent half of a day on all fours in a piece of furniture constructed specifically for that purpose, with the leeches sucking on her nipples and transferring the seed to dedicated containers. The furniture was comfortable and nipple stimulation had caused her several orgasms, but still the elf prefered more traditional ways to get sexual pleasure.

Yet the valuable gift made Lady Laerinia do some research, the drow found out that genie’s seed was not the only one that could be adopted by an elven body that way; satyrs could also do that. They did not ejaculate nearly as much as the genie though, but they needed significantly shorter time to reach an orgasm and reproduced their seed a lot quicker. Sorceress calculated that in order to obtain the same volume of semen it would take twelve satyrs if each of them ejaculated three times. Considering the speed with which they orgasmed and regenerated, one day should be enough for the gathering and another for milking. Of course Lady Laerinia would not do it herself, that was what the apprentices were for.

The Mistress explained the whole plan to Aeriella, so that the elf could prepare protective spells and adjust the furniture. The sorceress on her part tried to gather a dozen of satyrs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)