More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Aeriella and The Vampire

The four men set up their camp in the middle of a glade. There were some who called them vagabonds, but they preferred the term adventurers. Their last adventure was not too adventurous, but at least it was moderately profitable, that was enough not to discourage them. They were on their way to the nearest town to replenish their supplies and spend some of the money on women, and food.

The sun had already set, but they were still sitting by the fire and talking. Peter, the scout, was the first to spot a woman coming their way, he saw her quite late which was surprising; he had keen eyes and they set the camp in the middle of non-forested area, so that no-one could approach them unnoticed. She did not seem to be hiding though and greeted them as she came nearer:

“Good evening, adventurers. Would you welcome a fellow traveler by your fire?”

“Of course, come and join us. It’s not safe for a lonesome lady to venture these areas” answered Thomas who usually played the role of the leader.

When the woman came nearer they could get a better look at her, she was moderately tall and slim, her skin was fair and her black hair fell loosely around her face and beyond the shoulders. The woman was dressed in a tight brown tunic and black opaque tights, a brown leather corset accentuated her narrow waist. The tunic was short and it exposed her whole legs that were enhanced by black leather boots on a ten centimeter block heels.

“My name is Jocelyn.”

The men introduced themselves, the names of the other two were Paul and Stephen.

The company made some small talk for a while, but soon without any apparent reason the atmosphere became somewhat erotic. The conversation began to spin around sex and Jocelyn was talking freely about her own experiences and eagerly listening to those shared by the men. The adventurers were checking out the woman’s body and she did not seem to notice. When the two who were sitting by her sides put their hands on her thighs, she did not push them off, on the contrary, she seemed to encourage such behaviour.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)