More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARavingLooony ARavingLooony

who do you follow?

Aedan Cousland

A/N: the pic of Aedan is finally finished and what many of u probably thought was a dead story is hopefully back and hopefully I'll b able 2 update it as much as I do my Star Whores story :-)

Aedan Cousland; there were many ways to describe the youngest of the Cousland family be it fierce, eager for battle, suave, charming, womanizer, ambitious. All of these were true, he spent many hour's every day sparring with his long time friend Ser Gilmore in an attempt to hone his skills with the sword and shield for when he hoped his mother and father allowed him to leave the castle and seek out fame and fortune by himself.

Yes, he was a member of one of the most highly prestigious noble families in Thedas and could have anything he wanted as it wasn't like his family couldn't afford it, yet that was what Aedan wasn't a fan of, he didn't need to work for anything and after being given everything he wished it eventually grew boring as what else could you give a young man who had everything? there was only one thing he wanted now and that was a life of danger and adventure; travelling Thedas and slaying beast's and bandit's alike along with fucking any woman who caught his eye along the way. He'd fucked pretty much nearly every woman in castle Cousland twice over and he wanted to see new female faces...and fuck their brains out.

Annoyance was growing within him as his brother Fergus would be leaving for Ostagar soon to join King Cailan's army while he'd be stuck in castle Cousland doing the same thing he had been for the past few year's; honing his battle skills sparring with Ser Gilmore and fucking any woman that took his fancy.

where is Aedan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)