More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushingvice crushingvice

Are you looking for a raise or an adventure?

Adventure wanted...

"Let's get down to business Doctor, I have to be back at my office by two, students are wanting to know about their term papers and final projects." You answer and the good doctor seems to deflate. He leans forward and opens a drawer in his desk, pulling out a thick manilla envelope which he promptly passes over to you. You open it and notice a picture of a group of ruggedly handsome men standing beside a pantoon airplane.

"Cindiana, are you familiar with the legend of the City of Nergal?" Hungstud asks and you nod an affirmative, having read some of the lore of ancient Persia during your college years. Nergal was the consort to the Persian goddess of the Underworld and he supposedly had a city here on earth that contained riches beyond men's wildest dreams. Fortune seekers had been searching for it since time immemorial but no one has ever found it.

"Those men claimed to have discovered a map that led straight to it." Dr. Hungstud said as you glanced through the file. The other papers were bios of each member of the six man team, all of them renowned scholars and explorers. You recognized all of the names from the journals you subscribed to. You looked up to find Dr. Hungstud staring at your cleavage, his voice having trailed off.

"What does this have to do with me?" You ask and Dr. Hungstud shakes his head as if startled. He brings his almond eyes back up to meet your own emerald orbs.

"Those were some very prominent men and now they are missing. A group of investors has offered to pay for another expedition into the Sahara desert to find them. They want you to lead that expedition based on your expertise in the area." Dr. Hungstud replied and you closed the file.

"Who are the investors?" You ask, wanting to know what kind of funding is being discussed for such a costly expedition. Finding people in the Sahara is no picnic.

"Believe me Cindiana, money is no object. You have been given, if you accept, a credit account with all the major outfitters in Cityville from which to obtain your supplies and equipment..." Dr. Hungstud trailed off again and this time it wasn't because of your ample tits.

"What's the catch?" You ask, becoming suspicious.

"You must go alone and tell no one. These men that are missing were working on an important project for the U.S. Government and no one can know they are now missing. If you take the job you'll be doing these men and your country a huge favor, so tell me Ms. Juggs, what's it going to be?"

You think for a moment, knowing it is a dangerous request and yet the missing men were your peers in the academic field, you couldn't just let their disappearance go uninvestigated. You stiffen your back and reply,

"I'll do it."

The right equipment

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)