More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Choose character

Advanced User Info and Training

Opening the new menu item I am greeted by a new surrounding. A clean modern office and a letter sit in front of me on nice heavy paper. Picking it up I start to read.

Hello Fantasy Sluts in Peril or F-SLIP user and welcome to advanced group integration and acting training. F-SLIP has been extensively marketed to users like you who in their everyday life feel sexually unsatisfied for one reason or another. Maybe you wanted to be a bad girl for once, live out a fantasy, or even see what it was like to even be a girl in the first place. No matter what your motivations were you made it past the screening program and through the first tutorial.

However what you may not have realized when you started F-SLIP was that this game is not really a game at all. Instead, it is a service within Fantasy Online our mainstream full freedom massive online game. With the rise of full immersion, gaming came the desire and market need to have sexual experiences inside these environments. In single instance and even low user count interactions AI are able to make these encounters feel believable. However, on a larger scale smaller AI driving sexual encounters with players left them feeling unfulfilled. The wide use of advanced AI proved unscalable so we were left with two options. Offer a sub-par product, or make it unavailable to the majority of users.

We instead chose option C. From this the F-SLIP program was born, pair willing human users with characters which need a human touch at the control when they experience a sexual encounter or relationship with another player or advanced AI.

Those on the development team never sought or will seek to exploit any user. What the F-SLIP was intended as was an advanced form of matchmaking, pairing willing users with each other quickly and cleanly. It is, however, nessicarry to maintain the fiction that F-SLIP players are NPCs and not other players. This is done for a number of reasons but mainly to ensure player immersion.

The number of F.O. users will always vastly outnumber the number of F-SLIP users and as such we offer a generous program to retain F-SLIP users. This includes in-game rewards and full salaried positions. F.O. online provides a safe environment for players to explore themselves in every way. Your participation brings great pleasure to many F.O. players but more importantly, it offers then a refuge from everyday life. Five minutes in heaven if you will, you bring healing and joy to those you touch.

So we ask that you remain in the F-SLIP program as a valued part of our team. Should you choose to leave this program please be aware the NDA in your EULA will come into effect.

Thank you

After reading that I could only fucking think one thing

H O L Y S H I T

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)