More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjsmith jjsmith

What do you do next?

Adults only swim

A voice is heard over the pool intercom, "All personnel under the age of 18 must leave the pool. Adults only swim will be starting in five minutes and will take place until closing time. Thank you." All kids and their parents left, the remaining guests, about 30 in all, were mostly men, ranging from 18 to 50 years old. The only women left were your mom, Kathy, two middle aged women that were in their forties, they were a little chubby, then there was a nineteen year old life guard, she a was a petite ginger. You watched as the two middle aged women started to remove their bathing suits, the men around them also got naked. What the hell was going on you thought. You continued to watch the two women as they got on their knees, the men started to surround them, their penises were fully erect. The two women eagerly started to suck the dicks of the men. You were starting to worry about your mom, your eyes scanned the pool, but she was no where to be found. You ran to the life guard to get help, but as you draw near you see the young girl is being split-roasted by two men, and surrounded by another ten or so. Then men pounded away at her tight pussy and her mouth. You start to get aroused by the gang bang of this girl, suddenly you hear a scream.

Where does the scream come from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)