More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spookity Spookity

Whose Story Do you Follow?

Adrienne: A Broken Heart (Futa Warning)

It's only fair to warn everyone that I intend on writing the slow-burn portions of this story first. There may be time later (with a bit more experience on my end) for something hot and heavy and fast, but that's not my goal just yet. Adrienne's story starts at a pretty low point, but give it time to gain momentum. Hopefully, I'll give you a story you just can't put down. :) -Spookity xx


Easily the least enthusiastic person in the room, a wilted flower of a girl flinched when Dr. Fischer threw the spotlight onto her. A shaky sigh rattled from her slender frame, eyes honed on her own knees, pressed together tight. The delicate voice crackling from her dry throat was barely there; a ghostly whisper that only permeated the room because of the silence. "My name is Adrienne Belfast." Her breath caught in her throat, as if just speaking those few words caused her pain. Dr. Fischer nodded, jotting some notes down on her tablet.

"Welcome back, Adrienne. This is your final session of the one-year program, yes?" The girl meekly nodded, and Fischer continued. "It's good to see you again, seeing as you've been skipping some of the in-between sessions." Adrienne didn't have an answer to the call-out, her shoulders drawing in further, a curtain of silky straight black hair covering most of her face.

The quiet young lady hadn't escaped the gaze of the other participants, though their superficial minds didn't hold much interest in her. Dressed as plainly and conservatively as possible, Adrienne swallowed her body up in a baggy, oversized tee and bulky sweatpants. A shame, really; anyone giving her a good look could see the impressive swell of a round, supple bust hiding within, accompanied by a perky, full rear. She was modestly proportioned in comparison to the other girls getting the procedure, but still a picture of young beauty to the rest of the world. Those seeing past the veil of black hair caught a glimpse of deep blue eyes framed by voluminous natural lashes, full pouting lips, and a cute little button of a nose dappled in a flattering splash of freckles. Even without a drop of makeup, her soft face was creamy smooth, save for the hint of baggage under her eyes.

Why in the world would she want to hide such an adorable body from the world? Wasn't the Take-Two Project initialized for the express purpose of people being happy with their bodies? Guess it doesn't fix being shy.

Dr. Fischer sighed softly, unable to let Adrienne sit in silence for long. "Do you have anything you'd be willing to share with your fellow participants? You've been living with your transition for almost a year now. If you have any wisdom to spread, it would be very much appreciated." The doctor knew the question was a painful one for Adrienne, but she still had a job to do. There were expectations to meet.

Rallying herself as much as she could muster, Adrienne pushed her hands against her knees, forcing her face up and forward. Her glassy blue eyes scanned over the room, taking in and processing the looks of confusion, pity, and indifference. She was past caring what the other participants thought of her. They had everything they ever wanted. She took in a slow breath, closed her eyes, and spoke.

What does she tell them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)