More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

How does Mercy end up naked?

Administering emergency medicine

Overwatch heroes lived their lives by exemplary standards, and that included charity work and community volunteering.

Dr. Angela Ziegler was no exception to the rule, having always worked on her local beach as a lifeguard during the summer months. Mercy after all was not a muscular woman like most of her fellow female overwatch comrades, her body and muscles being more toned down as a swimmer, with her dieting having always kept her from being too brawny and left her ass firm and shapely while her waist was skinny and her chest relatively flat.

She liked her local beach a lot, the waves relatively tame and the locals usually children and elderly adults, which meant she didn't feel as uncomfortable wearing her swimsuit, a red tight onepiece like most female lifeguards wore.

Although the older she was getting, the less stares were coming her way anyways as she was starting to notice it was getting harder to keep herself skinny, and her breasts while still firm and perky she was starting to worry might sat soon.

Still, she was very good at multi-tasking, and when it came to her days on call, she could just read one of her books and glance up every few seconds to make sure all the people on the beach were alright.

That day to her surprise though the beach was mostly older men and their wives, although there were some teenagers who at one point to mess with her tried to steal a life buoy as she raced over to stop them and demand they leave the beach before returning to her lifeguard chair.

"Slow day" she had to admit as it was a weekday and most adults were at work.

But even a slow day could become very serious all too suddenly as Mercy was getting engrossed in her book, only to hear a scream as she looked up to see a young woman screeching and struggling to swim as Mercy was off the chair immediately and sprinting towards the water, undoing her hairband to let her hair loose as she grabbed a life buoy and swam out to the girl.

"What's wrong?" she had to ask as the girl was struggling to tread water as Mercy immediately started to pull her towards the beach, noticing there was blood on the girls arm.

The people on the beach had already noticed the problem and were coming out to meet Mercy as she helped drag the girl onto the sand, only to freeze as she looked at the bite marks on the girls right leg.

Mercy despite a misconception amongst many people was not German much to her chagrin, but she did like to holiday on the ostsee. And while one hundred years before the idea of violent sharks living in the northern european waters was farcical, but global warming had spiked the ostsees temperatures during the summer and sharks had been migrating northwards since then.

"What's wrong with her?" Mercy heard one of the older men who was nearby ask her as she frowned at him.

"I need a tourniquet right now! Go get my medical bag at my chair!" she demanded as she immediately started to compress the arm to stop the bleeding even as people were crowding around her and the young woman as Mercy glared around.

"Stay clear unless I tell you to do something! And call an ambulance!" she demanded as she was running through the emergency protocols, checking the girls pulse and respiratory rate repeatedly as she could feel the blood wasn't stopping.

"Where's the tourniquet already?!" she shrieked as the man she had sent off came back suddenly without her bag.

"Where is it?!" she demanded as he frowned.

"I couldn't find it!" he swore as Mercy could feel her own pulse rising alongside the girls, although hers was due to anger rather than blood loss.

"What do you mean? It was right there!" she swore as an older woman interjected then.

"I'm sorry Mercy, but I saw some of those nasty boys from earlier taking it while you were in the water and they ran away!" she swore as Mercy felt faint.

"This girl will die if we don't stop the bleeding! Can someone get me something tight?!" she demanded as the crowd around her all just looked uncomfortable.

"Like what?" they asked as Mercy frowned.

"The lifebuoys rope is too thick, it won't compress the arteries until the ambulance gets here. Is there any other string?" she could only think as she looked eagerly at the men's swimming trunks for string, only to find that like a disturbing amount of older men did, all of them were wearing speedos.

"Does anyone have some string?" she asked even as she knew that almost all the locals in the town would bike to the beach in their swimming clothes, their bags containing picnic materials at most.

"We need something tight or this girl is going to die!" she begged then as the locals were all just as dumbfounded as she was.

"Oh come on, there's gotta be something tight we can use!" she pleaded then as there was no response, nobody seeming to have anything to help stop such a serious laceration that could compress a proximal femoral artery lesion.

"There's gotta be something I can use, anything at all until they get here" she pleaded internally as she looked at peoples jewellerys and bracelets, none of which looked sufficient to tighten around a whole leg.

"There's gotta be something someone has!" she swore to herself as she felt her heart beating she was so nervous about keeping this poor young woman alive.

But the feeling of soaking wet nylon on her hands all too suddenly made her realise that she did have something that could be stretched thin and tense upon herself to her horror.

"No... it can't be, that's absurd" she thought to herself as she could feel herself going lightheaded and nauseous with stress at the very idea, but at the same time the girls pulse was well over 100 and her respiratory rate was almost thirty breaths a minute with no response everytime mercy called her name.

There might've been another option if she'd looked or demanded authoratively for it in those few seconds of deliberation Mercy could only allow herself to afford, but as a doctor inaction was the worst thing a phsyician could do as Mercy knew the artery needed to be compressed with whatever would be tight and secure as even another hundred millilitres lost might push the girl into complete circulatory failure.

"You, get over here and put pressure on the leg!" she ordered a younger man in the crowd as she could feel every eye on her as she stood up, almost stumbling over in dizziness she was so completely in denial about what she was about to do.

And the blonde woman looking around at the crowd could see some of the people to her dismay had their phones out and were recording this to her horror, both at the fact people could be so callous, and that of all the times, they were about to put to tape one of the most unprovoked amazing once in a hundred years kind of events.

For to Mercy's squeal of but resolved humiliation, her skinny arms reached up to the straps of her one piece and with difficulty pulled each of her arms out of the straps even as people were only starting to gasp and freeze in complete confused awe at something they couldn't believe was happening as Mercy to her dismay found her swimsuit was as tight when saturated as she had expected as she grabbed the sides of her swimsuit with her hands and then yanked down on it.

And in a split second she had to come to terms with what she had done as before them from her hair to the bottom of her midriff Mercy was now bare before all these strangers.

"What have i done?" she could only think with her face flushing and her breath escalating as she had to blink as she felt cameras going off as well as things like "holy shit", "jesus christ" "no fucking way" and other exclamations from everyone that before their eyes Mercy was stripping her kit away.

But their eyes didn't need to dawdle too long on her b-cup tits, because Mercy's hands kept pulling her swimuit down further as she wriggled the tight fabric along her resistant wet hips as tantalisingly the tops of her butt cheeks and the conspicuously hairless upper margins of her pubic region came into display before with a tug of humiliated acceptance, the swimsuit lost its overall grip and Mercy's large bent over buttocks came into view at the front as well as her neatly shaven hairless barbie doll pussy as Mercy could feel tears in her eyes even as she stepped out of her soaking wet swimsuit to complete her transition to full coincidentally contrived and ashamed exhibitionism.

"I better save this kids life with this, otherwise I'll never be able to live with this day ever" she could only think even as a lot of people were backing away with concerned and furious anger at Mercy's apparent sudden crazy urge to depart with her clothing, while others were stepping in closer, eager to get even more of an eyefull of overwatchs sexy doctors blemishless skin, wide hips, nice ass and pretty but completely flushed and teary face as she tried to pretend this was a routine trauma response and she wasn't stark naked in front of men and women who would never not see her as some kind of perverted amoral slut ever again.

At least as she suspected, folding her swimsuit over itself horizontally did create a soaking wet immensely taut band though as she stretched it and quickly sat down beside the young woman again as she wrapped it around the top of the girls leg, tying it firmly as with that Mercy finally had the girls blood loss halted significantly as her pulse was still present.

But even though Mercy had stopped the bleeding and had a pressing issue of still being sat buck naked on a public beach and wanted nothing more than to run to her bike where she had left the sundress she had worn down to the beach to cover her swimsuit, medical negligence scared her even more than thinking about wherever these images being constantly taken of her tits and her ass cheeks she was still too busy to cover were already likely starting to circulate to.

"My social life is over, I'll never live this down" she could only think as she kept inspecting the patient.

"Can someone get me my sundress at my bike? Or at least a towel?!" she could only plead even as she felt another panic starting as the girl to her horror was only breathing about twice a minute by her estimates.

"Damn it" she swore as to everyones surprise and a few cheers, the naked blonde woman scurried up to the womans face and leaned over it as Mercy brought her lips sideways to the other girls and started to breathe in at a regular rate.

"Goddamn, this shit is hot" she heard from behind her though as one of the younger men to her horror was enjoying the kneeling and almost prostrating medics pantiless predicament, his phone focusing in on her widened legs as she immediately locked them rigidily.

"Stop it! Go away!" she shrieked in between her breaths, only to yelp as he pinched her butt then.

"Ayo wazzup world, its ya boi 69_xxx_kingslayer here livestreaming with my friends Mercy's cunt and asshole" he began jokingly, only to shut up as Mercy was a soldier, a weak soldier without any training in anything but a pistol, but enough power in her kicks to at least knock out a civilian, particularly one who had no manners or respect for a womans dignity as Mercy just tried to ignore anyone else recording her, or anyone commenting on any of this as for a few more brief minutes she just kept supporting the girls breathing as best as she could as finally someone finally draped a towel over her backside and buttocks to at least keep them out of view while she kept the respiratory support going as she just begged for the paramedics to finally come and stop this ordeal, let her find her sundress and go home and pretend none of this had happened, even though it would certainly be on the front page of every social media site by the time she got home and she knew everyone who wanted to would now know exactly what overwatchs hot blonde doctors womanhood looked like in her birthday suit.

"This day can't get any worse" she thought as at least the pulse of the girl wasn't rising or falling any further despite the ordeal of humiliation Mercy was undertaking for her as she truly believed this was the most humiliating thing she would ever do for the rest of her life and there was no way she could sink any lower.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)